carcass in English
Use "carcass" in a sentence
1. A seal carcass.
2. The clean operations include evisceration, carcass splitting and carcass dressing.
3. The dressed carcass and all organs derived from the carcass shall be condemned if the skeletal muscle from that carcass gives a violative result.
4. Like a carcass trampled underfoot.
5. “Like a Carcass Trodden Down”
6. The carcass started to bloat.
7. 2 The carcass started to bloat.
8. The buzzard had picked the carcass clean.
9. The ravenous lions tore at the carcass.
10. Nothing attracts tigers like a rhino carcass.
11. 1 The ravenous lions tore at the carcass.
12. 2 I feel like a maggot in a carcass.
13. She boiled up the chicken carcass to make soup.
14. 9 It was the carcass of a brown animal.
15. 8 I feel like a maggot in a carcass.
16. If she offers you mangled animal carcass, you take it!
17. 3 She boiled up the chicken carcass to make soup.
18. 7 It's probably the dismembered carcass of some old shed.
19. The carcass quality of Linwu mallard was measured after slaughtering.
20. He indulges himself with a victory leap over the carcass.
21. Maybe such a battering loosens the hide from the little carcass.
22. This is the guys on the rope, pulling open the carcass.
23. What does the smart money see in the carcass of IndyMac?
24. Carcass mature woman in her skimpy dress in the curve revealed.
25. 4 The chicken carcass can be rendered down to make stock.
26. 29 The body had been formed from more than one carcass.
27. 19 His whole huge carcass seemed to be made of iron.
28. The carcass of an animal is a beauteous and elegant thing.
29. Chop pheasant carcass into 6 pieces, add to stockpot, and brown lightly.
30. Remove pheasant carcass and pull off any meat; discard skin and bones.
31. A cluster of vultures crouched on the carcass of a dead buffalo.
32. 28 Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.
33. You might find a bit of meat left on the chicken carcass.
34. The hunter knelt beside the animal carcass and commenced to skin it.
35. 6 A cluster of vultures crouched on the carcass of a dead buffalo.
36. 5 The hunter knelt beside the animal carcass and commenced to skin it.
37. It can also produce a good carcass when the diet is mainly roughage.
38. “Wherever the carcass is,” said Jesus, “there the eagles will be gathered together.”
39. 14 A cluster of vultures crouched on the carcass of a dead buffalo.
40. 23 You might find a bit of meat left on the chicken carcass.
41. Then you can boil up the carcass for a turkey soup or stock.
42. 20 The kitchen fire was well stoked and the carcass roasted on a spit.
43. When a carcass is trapped underground, oxygenating bacteria can not dissolve away the bones.
44. The ferry's carcass lies 220 feet underwater, on the floor of the Baltic Sea.
45. Approximately 86% of the radioactivity was found in the carcass after 24-48 hours.
46. 10 It can also produce a good carcass when the diet is mainly roughage.
47. Its carcass is eaten by a bald eagle, whose gut becomes lined with oil.
48. The carcass (16) has numerous cords aligned in rows and a conductive topping rubber.
49. The neck, wings, gizzard, and carcass should always be saved and reserved for making stock.
50. Method for conditioning animals with polyunsaturated fatty acids resulting meat products and pig carcass fat