chronic in English
Use "chronic" in a sentence
1. Chronic bronchitis
2. * chronic inflammation
3. • Chronic osteomyelitis
4. Sudden worsening of chronic bronchitis (acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis
5. Acute or chronic ?
6. Treat chronic bronchitic chronic asthma what to good medicine there is?
7. Chronic unemployment has led to chronic alcohol and substance abuse problems.
8. In internal medicine: chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, chronic gastritis, peptic ulcer, diabetes mellitus, chronic pelvic inflammatory disease and algomenorrhea, etc.
9. Chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, pregnancy, and portal hypertension enhance hemorrhoid formation.
10. Chronic Pelvic Pain.
11. 18 Chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, pregnancy, and portal hypertension enhance hemorrhoid formation.
12. Chronic hypergastrinemia in turn triggers gastric acid hypersecretion yielding in chronic or recurrent or refractory peptic ulcer disease and/or chronic diarrhea.
13. Indicated for chronic cough chronic diarrhea, emission due to asthenia of healthy qi.
14. — acute and chronic toxicity,
15. syndrome, chronic bronchitis, and
16. ○ Arthritis, intermittent or chronic
17. Some have chronic illnesses.
18. She had chronic indigestion.
19. The acting was chronic.
20. This is chronic pyelonephritis.
21. Bronchitis - chronic and acute
22. 11 "Chronic" leukemias have few or no blast cells. "Chronic lymphocytic leukemia" and "chronic myelogenous leukemia" usually progress slowly compared to acute leukemias.
23. "Chronic" leukemias have few or no blast cells. "Chronic lymphocytic leukemia" and "chronic myelogenous leukemia" usually progress slowly compared to acute leukemias.
24. CD 117 was negative in CML in chronic phase and chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
25. Chronic atrophic gastritis and chronic active gastritis were graded as mild, moderate and severe.
26. Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and chronic myelogenous leukemia usually progress slowly compared to acute leukemias.
27. Chronic tonsillitis is a chronic inflammation of the tonsils caused by repeated and acute infections.
28. 9 Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and chronic myelogenous leukemia usually progress slowly compared to acute leukemias.
29. * chronic heart or lung disease
30. He suffers from chronic asthma.
31. Soothing heat for chronic pain
32. - chronic heart or lung disease
33. The film was just chronic.
34. • Chronic constrictive pericarditis Diagnostic Tests
35. Epilepsy doesn't cause chronic pain.
36. He is in chronic unemployment.
37. • Acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis
38. Acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis
39. Dealing with a chronic illness
40. He had a chronic cough.
41. Arthritis is a chronic disease.
42. He is a chronic complainer.
43. My brother has chronic bronchitis.
44. For chronic bronchitis, 20 times.
45. It has curatire effect for chronic bronchitis of asthenic cold type, bronchial asthma, and chronic nasitis.
46. Still, if it was chronic...
47. Ingratitude leads to chronic dissatisfaction.
48. The food was absolutely chronic!
49. The film was absolutely chronic.
50. He is a chronic alcoholic.