chronic fatigue syndrome in English
While the authors admit there is no cure, they align chronic fatigue syndrome with other conditions that can be successfully managed without a clear idea of aetiology.
Use "chronic fatigue syndrome" in a sentence
1. Diagnostic Criteria for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
2. You've probably heard it called "chronic fatigue syndrome."
3. Chronic fatigue syndrome rarely kills, at least not directly.
4. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome —How to Deal With It 3-15
5. My wife has chronic fatigue syndrome and suffers from deep depression.
6. Only 13 subjects met the CDC criteria for chronic fatigue syndrome.
7. There are also other symptoms, some similar to those of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
8. Objective To analyse the TCM syndrome of chronic fatigue syndrome ( CFS ) patients by discriminative analysis.
9. Since I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome, my husband has had to do all the secular work.
10. It is thought that chronic fatigue syndrome, also known as myalgic encephalopathy (ME), can be triggered by viruses, including flu.
11. Objective: To observe the therapeutic effectiveness of modulated medium frequency electrotherapy, and acupoint stimulation therapy and Ciwujia capsule on chronic fatigue syndrome(CFS).
12. The paper concludes that sports fatigue has the happening processes of heathy fatigue and subhealthy fatigue, and can develope into the chronic fatigue syndrome.
13. Doctors don't know what causes chronic fatigue syndrome, characterized by debilitating fatigue and chronic pain with symptoms that can wax and wane over time.
14. 7 DISEASE that carries with it a social stigma causes additional and unnecessary suffering. This has often been so with myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME), or chronic-fatigue syndrome, as it is also known.