chrysalis in English
Don't tidy up too much in the fall; whether a butterfly overwinters as egg, caterpillar, chrysalis or adult, it needs a place to hibernate during the cold months.
Use "chrysalis" in a sentence
1. We are gods in the chrysalis.
2. The chrysalis is invaginated.
3. Chrysalis silk big fight long - standing.
4. The chrysalis stays fixed to the resting place.
5. The chrysalis slowly turned into a butterfly.
6. Butterflies: During winter, caterpillars form a chrysalis.
7. 26 The chrysalis stays fixed to the resting place.
8. Within the chrysalis the insect undergoes complete metamorphosis.
9. Silkworm chrysalis is the important raw material of silk industry.
10. Caterpillar into chrysalis, or pupa, and from thence into beauty.
11. An ant is running about looking for food. He saw a chrysalis.
12. A larva metamorphose into a chrysalis and then into a butterfly.
13. Discussed off predicament and the measure that will expand chrysalis silk trade henceforth.
14. Entertainment and media group Chrysalis reports year-end figures tomorrow.
15. Over the years, however, the chrysalis has developed a few harmless transparencies.
16. 1 A larva metamorphoses into a chrysalis and then into a butterfly.
17. A larva metamorphoses into a chrysalis and then into a butterfly.
18. 2 A larva metamorphose into a chrysalis and then into a butterfly.
19. 6 A larva metamorphose into a chrysalis and then into a butterfly.
20. I used to watch the whole process -- from caterpillar to chrysalis and then -- butterfly.
21. Conclusion: Protein in silkworm chrysalis can increased cellular and humoral immunity in mice evidently.
22. But arrived 19 capacity yield chrysalis is only 95 tons, rank in Guangxi latter.
23. Chrysalid came from chrysalis, a protective covering, a sheltered state or stage of being or growth.
24. One, the administrative practice of course of study of Japanese chrysalis silk run system.
25. Its emergence from entombment as a chrysalis may have inspired ideas about human resurrection.
26. A new extractive technology of the silkworm chrysalis protein was reported in this paper.
27. His armour has become a bandage as stiff as the casing of a chrysalis.
28. The study show that chitosan extracted from silkworm chrysalis has high degree of deacetylation, consistent with requirements of pharmaceutical chitosan production.
29. The silkworm chrysalis skin is a kind of waste after removing pupa oil and protein.
30. Objective : To study the effects of protein in silkworm chrysalis on immunological function of mice.
31. Wexford was reminded of a butterfly, fresh and lusty, that has escaped from a dried chrysalis.
32. The butterfly of the gospel has broken out of its chrysalis at Jerusalem and has flown to the centre of the civilised world.
33. Already formed from make kind, sericiculture, receive chrysalis, filature, knit silken, eye to install the series such as treatment to produce business ability.
34. AIM: To study the effects of co-amino acids extracted from silkworm chrysalis on nourish and concrescence of wound in surgical hurt rats.
35. Some major networks like Clear Channel in the US and Chrysalis in the UK restrict listening to in country because of music licensing and advertising concerns.)