chrysolite in English
The whole was embroidered with hundreds of pearls laced with two agates, twelve chrysolites , twelve garnets, a gold-mounted sapphire and a large pendant pearl.
Use "chrysolite" in a sentence
1. 4 The olivine from the Laoheishan is chrysolite.
2. The olivine from the Laoheishan is chrysolite.
3. 2 The olivine from the Laoheishan is chrysolite.
4. So, with its cloudy walls of chrysolite, jasper, and sapphire.
5. in the fourth row a chrysolite, an onyx and a jasper.
6. On its forehead was a chrysolite, and its breasts were smeared with myrrh and cinnamon.
7. in the fourth row a chrysolite, an onyx and a jasper. Mount them in gold filigree settings.
8. The maiden is apparently referring to the shepherd’s fingers as gold cylinders and to his nails as chrysolite.
9. This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite , and all four looked alike.
10. It is made of Magnesium and Iron Silicate , and it is a member of the Chrysolite mineral family.
11. (Exodus 28:15-21) The breastpiece had stones of ruby, topaz, emerald, turquoise, sapphire, jasper, leshem, agate, amethyst, chrysolite, onyx, and jade.
12. Delicate and easy to wear, this elegant pair of gold-plated pierced earrings features large Chrysolite crystals in a bezel setting.
13. Highlight your feminine side with this delicate pendant. The gold-plated chain holds a beautifully faceted Chrysolite crystal that gleams in green colour accents.
14. With a Violet, Chrysolite and clear crystal in bezel setting, it reflects the light magically and adds an elegant touch of colour to your outfit.
15. The 12 foundations of its wall “were adorned with every sort of precious stone,” a different stone for each foundation: jasper, sapphire, chalcedony, emerald, sardonyx, sardius, chrysolite, beryl, topaz, chrysoprase, hyacinth, and amethyst.
16. Daniel provided this vivid description: “His body was like chrysolite, and his face like the appearance of lightning, and his eyes like fiery torches, and his arms and the place of his feet were like the sight of burnished copper, and the sound of his words was like the sound of a crowd.”—Daniel 10:6.