chub in English
Nine thousand young stickleback, roach, dace, chub and eels died along an 11 km stretch of the beck.
Use "chub" in a sentence
1. Chub I have a very soft spot in my heart for chub.
2. Chub below North Bridge to maggot and caster, try bread around Hewick bridge for chub.
3. 9 Chub below North Bridge to maggot and caster,(www.Sentencedict.com) try bread around Hewick bridge for chub.
4. Chub and roach on Preston waters.
5. 5 Chub below Asenby road bridge to maggot.
6. Some good chub on Lido sections at Stratford.
7. Wasp grubs for chub at Baldersby.
8. Some chub below Vauxhall bridge in Monmouth.
9. Chub below Asenby road bridge to maggot.
10. Barbel Corner gave chub, bream and smaller species.
11. Good bags of roach, bream and chub throughout.
12. Bittern Brook fishing well for chub and roach.
13. Chub the mainstay upriver, with bread top bait.
14. Newbridge straight fishing well for roach and chub.
15. Odd chub to swimfeeder, maggot or bread at Ironbridge.
16. Dace and chub mainstay with roach hard to tempt.
17. 1 Barbel Corner gave chub, bream and smaller species.
18. Status of the Gravel Chub, Hybopsis x-punctata, in Canada.
19. North American distribution of the gravel chub Hybopsis x-punctata.
20. Dorset Stour. Good bags of roach, bream and chub throughout.
21. East Peckham, Farleigh, Marming, and Stilstead for chub on waggler and maggot.
22. 3 Odd chub to swimfeeder, maggot or bread at Ironbridge.
23. Swineford second field producing chub and a few good roach.
24. Oxford pleasure anglers getting good chub to legered bread flake.
25. Bread and cheese for chub at Pick Holl and Holme.
26. Limpley Stoke sewer outfall producing bream., with some chub throughout.
27. Pleasure anglers getting odd chub to big baits on leger.
28. Wasp grub and maggot for chub on Chapmans and at Goldsborough.
29. ABSTRACT The gravel chub, Hybopsis x-punctata, is extirpated in Canada.
30. Evesham best swims around bridge for chub to waggler and maggot.
31. North American distribution of the gravel chub Hybopsis x-punctata (after Gilbert 1980).
32. Roach and small chub on the Roberts Park stretch at Saltaire.
33. 21 Evesham best swims around bridge for chub to waggler and maggot.
34. 23 East Peckham, Farleigh, Marming, and Stilstead for chub on waggler and maggot.
35. The potential impact of this tapeworm on humpback chub was studied by exposing the closely related bonytail chub (Gila elegans Baird and Girard, 1853) to the parasite under a range of conditions that included potential stressors of humpback chub in their natal waters, such as abrupt temperature change and a limited food base.
36. On a dace they are tinted a faint orange; on chub a deeper orange.
37. Location is somewhere on a small private island north - west of nassau ( Chub Cay ).
38. Lacock good on the deep, fast glides with plenty of roach, chub and dace.
39. In-form youngster Darren Presgrave, like the winner, located three chub to take next position.
40. If you find yourself close to a shoal of feeding chub, take advantage and watch.
41. Dace and roach on the Salmon Hall stretch but chub main target to big baits.
42. Keadby Basin in reasonable form for skimmers and chub, but generally hard and fairly unrewarding.
43. 25 Railway Bridge area most productive with chub from Rother mouth on pole and maggot.
44. 27 It's the bra that pushes your boobies up beautifully, but pinches your underarm chub.
45. 28 He finished the armchair upstream of Steeton Bridge with float and maggot for six chub.
46. Quiet at Bidford, but short spells of action with chub and roach around midday at Welford.
47. Chub mackerel ( Scomber Japonicus) is one of the important pelagic fishery resources in the China's coastal waters.
48. Kelston for good nets of roach, chub, perch and odd bream from pegs below the weir.
49. Jackie Whites for chub from the blockhouse, with one or two good roach bags around the outfall.
50. Thespotfin chub didn't take, but Citico darters are thriving after nineyears of restocking; in one hour last fall the CFI team counted