chuck-will's-widow in English
A large nightjar of the southeastern United States, the Chuck-will's-widow is well known for its continuous singing of its name at dusk.
Use "chuck-wills-widow" in a sentence
1. Will's a fast talker.
2. Will's not that tall, considering he's
3. Will's no good without a death certificate.
4. Operation Chuck.
5. He'd chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck wood.
6. He'd chuck as much wood a woodchuck could chuck wood.
7. The games include Chuck Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer, Chuck Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer 2.0, and Chuck Yeager's Air Combat.
8. How much wood would a woodchuck chuckwood chuck could chuck wood?
9. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
10. Lever actuated keyless chuck
11. Plastic chuck with highly airtight slider and bag body with the chuck
12. She's a widow now.
13. Chuck it in the bin!
14. Will's bookshop was on Portobello Road, one of the main areas in which filming took place.
15. He would chuck as muchas he could, and chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would.
16. He would chuck as much as he could, and chuck as much wood as woodchuck would.
17. Go on, just chuck it!
18. Yeah, you got me, Chuck.
19. Why did Judy chuck him?
20. What's up with you, chuck?
21. ILLUSTRATION OF THE PERSISTENT WIDOW
22. The widow weltered in tears.
23. You must condole the widow.
24. Electrostatic chuck using ac field excitation
25. Chuck me the newspaper, would you?