chuck-will's-widows in English
A large nightjar of the southeastern United States, the Chuck-will's-widow is well known for its continuous singing of its name at dusk.
Use "chuck-wills-widows" in a sentence
1. Will's a fast talker.
2. Will's not that tall, considering he's
3. Will's no good without a death certificate.
4. “A Judge of Widows”
5. Making widows their spoil
6. Operation Chuck.
7. He'd chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck wood.
8. He'd chuck as much wood a woodchuck could chuck wood.
9. 6 Age-related widows' pension is for younger widows, who do not qualify for full rate.
10. The games include Chuck Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer, Chuck Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer 2.0, and Chuck Yeager's Air Combat.
11. How much wood would a woodchuck chuckwood chuck could chuck wood?
12. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
13. Lever actuated keyless chuck
14. But many are widows, old-timers,
15. Plastic chuck with highly airtight slider and bag body with the chuck
16. Also patron of divorce, infidelity, and widows.
17. He is a financier who spoils widows.
18. Chuck it in the bin!
19. Mothers and daughters, sisters, wives, and widows,
20. Will's bookshop was on Portobello Road, one of the main areas in which filming took place.
21. He would chuck as muchas he could, and chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would.
22. He would chuck as much as he could, and chuck as much wood as woodchuck would.
23. Go on, just chuck it!
24. Yeah, you got me, Chuck.
25. Why did Judy chuck him?