chucked in English
Use "chucked" in a sentence
1. Kate has chucked up her studies.
2. She chucked the moldy potatoes in the dustbin.
3. She chucked the mouldy potatoes in the dustbin.
4. The naughty children chucked snowballs at passing cars.
5. 5 Those old clothes can be chucked out.
6. 7 I've chucked out all my old clothes.
7. 3 She chucked the mouldy potatoes in the litterbin.
8. 14 He chucked the paper in a drawer.
9. She chucked the mouldy potatoes in the litterbin.
10. Your advice is chucked away on that student.
11. Jim Partridge chucked himself off some bridge or other.
12. I spect some one chucked it off the bridge.
13. He chucked his money away on a worthless plan.
14. He screwed the paper small and chucked it in the bin.
15. 6 They got chucked out of the pub for fighting.
16. 17 The poor boy was chucked out of his home.
17. 4 He'd been chucked out of a club for fighting.
18. 19 They were chucked out of the pub for being too rowdy.
19. 8 They were chucked out of the pub for being too rowdy.
20. 11 He failed his exams and was chucked out of university.
21. 9 I was chucked out of my London flat in 19
22. Monkeys dressed as humans, and some pussy getting chucked off the bus.
23. "Cheer up, " she said and chucked the little girl under the chin.
24. 15 By this time they had been chucked out of the garden of course.
25. Any head teacher who made errors like this would be chucked out.
26. I got chucked out of the exam for cribbing from the guy in front.
27. Slightly unnerving coming from the guy who just chucked you down a well.
28. 12 Any head teacher who made errors like this would be chucked out.
29. She took soother to the basement and chucked it into the wood furnace.
30. They were chucked out of the club for failing to pay the membership dues.
31. 3 I got chucked out of the exam for cribbing from the guy in front.
32. The oil workers have chucked down their tools again, demanding shouter hours and higher pay.
33. I took a great dislike to the clock, so I chucked it in the dustbin.
34. 10 They were chucked out of the club for failing to pay the membership dues.
35. A genius who chucked the academic fast track for a tar paper cabin with no outhouse?
36. Now, you should be very proud of yourself, Jack, considering you almost got chucked out of school.
37. Last summer, he chucked his 10-year career as a London stockbroker and headed for the mountains.
38. They were the last two cigarettes in the pack, so afterwards Tam chucked it out of the window.
39. They're sure to give the go-ahead, otherwise they wouldn't have chucked it out in the first place.
40. The counterrevolution has triumphed before in France, just as reforming governments have been chucked out in Britain.Sentence dictionary
41. The road yaws out in front of us, and it is clear that yet another armadillo has been chucked overboard.
42. From there, he was whisked by Ilyushin Il-76 military plane to Moscow, chucked in jail and charged with kidnapping and piracy.
43. And, again dodging the boom, I ran to the colour lines, handed down their cursed black flag, and chucked it overboard.
44. 23 The road yaws out in front of us, and it is clear that yet another armadillo has been chucked overboard.
45. "To eat, to eat! " the Sales Director chucked back again benevolently , the cake was so hard that its residue did not dropped.
46. They promptly chucked her out of the bed and breakfast hotel and she and the baby are sleeping on a relative's floor.
47. They chucked the peach stones over the parapet so that peach trees would grow in the garden next year and surprise everyone.
48. In this paper, it researches that U shape ring is replaced with duckbill cross-pin fixture. It is chucked by flat pliers in experiment, intensity proof test is proceeded in the late-model.