circle in English
In the normal geometry of flat space, the diameter of a circle is its circumference divided by pi.
Use "circle" in a sentence
1. Filled circle Draw a filled circle
2. 3 Basic circle is the circle which forms involute.
3. Osculating Circle
4. The revolving circle is concentric with the fixed outer circle.
5. And the unit circle has the circle with the radius one.
6. Geometric-Perfect Circle
7. A circle that rolls around another circle; generates an epicycloid or '.
8. Most of the Arctic Circle ( marked by circle ) is cloud free.
9. Geometric-Quarter Circle
10. A circle is a circle, and that's just a universal feature of geometry.
11. Everything comes full circle.
12. Base circle : a circle tangent to the line of action ( or pressure line ).
13. It's a vicious circle.
14. Circle by Three Points
15. A is a circle.
16. Unit 9 Sentence pattern: Can you color the circle? Yes! It's a red circle.
17. The squiggly lines of this crop circle look like ribbons undulating from the interior circle.
18. Osculating circle at this point
19. A Worldwide Circle of Sisterhood
20. Love Within the Family Circle
21. Man thus comes full circle.
22. So this is a circle.
23. It's the circle of life.
24. Drag onto the page. Drag yellow diamonds to resize hub circle, root circle, and outside diameter.
25. Osculating circle of this curve
26. A square and a circle.
27. We sat in a circle.
28. Select the circle to invert
29. Circle each child you find.
30. The London railway that is under the ground has an inner circle and an outside circle.
31. Invert with respect to this circle
32. That can create a vicious circle.
33. Draw a circle 10cm in diameter.
34. The wheel is come full circle.
35. So we have come full circle.
36. This process continues until all those in the outer circle have listened to the inner circle participants.
37. Circle at altitude and stand by.
38. We circle down to San Diego.
39. Circle your answer on the map.
40. Patient: A square and a circle.
41. The stones form a complete circle.
42. A meridian is an imaginary circle.
43. It's a circle; you get nowhere.
44. Please move counterclockwise in a circle!
45. Peter drew a circle on the notepad with his pen then divided the circle into eight sections.
46. 8 Consider first the family circle.
47. Strengths (Circle some and write more)
48. Self-Control Within the Family Circle
49. Circle out men, on my three.
50. The wheel have come full circle.