claim in English
he was dogged by the claim that he had CIA links
Use "claim" in a sentence
1. Maintain claim register and proper contemporaneous claim records.
2. Claim regarding local cable and wire (sub-claim 1)
3. Claim yourself in defiance, in hope, in love, in fury, in gratitude. Claim the Light. Claim the Dark. Claim it all. Nothing can stay.
4. The retailer's claim against the wholesaler is a claim for indemnity.
5. Claim of right in rem should be a type of independent claim.
6. Yeah, the claim adjuster.
7. Complete a claim form .
8. The claim of ending world hunger with GM food is a false claim.
9. We disproved her claim.
10. Claim for breach of contract - Barber Water Products Claim for general average - PrekookeanskaPlovidba Total *
11. Formal logic allows you to check logical claim without considering what the claim means.
12. Their claim was patently false.
13. Evidently, the claim was unassailable.
14. I claim this shoulder blade-
15. The judge disallowed their claim.
16. No one can claim infallibility.
17. You can claim compensation for :
18. Your baggage claim check, sir.
19. However, Peary's claim remains controversial.
20. Who will claim the prize?
21. To claim it by force.
22. Let's claim our baggage first.
23. No country should claim infallibility.
24. Can you substantiate your claim?
25. If you claim Income Support or Jobseeker ' s Allowance you will get forms to claim Council Tax Benefit and Housing Benefit with your claim pack .
26. In our country, the claim pattern of the current joint liability is a free claim pattern.
27. In one case, the claim was no more persuasive than my claim about my Norman ancestors.
28. I want to claim you.
29. Someone who is moving from an interesting but false claim to a true but vacuous claim.
30. This claim language adds a functional limitation to the claim, which may be acceptable to PTO.
31. 27 The claim number and claim amount of policies portfolios play important poles in non _ actuarial research.
32. His claim to ownership is invalid.
33. This is a blatantly implausible claim.
34. The driver filed an insurance claim.
35. Should you not claim to be at least his equal in prowess, and act upon the claim?
36. Claim adjustment for non-life insurance
37. Can I claim for yesterday's journey?
38. 5 Here are baggage claim tags.
39. The herder staked out his claim.
40. Claim it with my blessing, Sis.
41. It'seems we'll have waive the claim.
42. We wouldn't accept his specious claim.
43. They claim some ballots were miscounted.
44. My expenses claim includes 15 sundries.
45. Regarding your claim for attendance allowance.
46. Amount of the claim still due:
47. Is the claim capable of proof?
48. Le Carre repeatedly denied the claim.
49. The minority claim for coequal rights.
50. To withdraw waive ; abandon a claim.