coat of mail in English
Use "coat of mail" in a sentence
1. The soldier was armed with a coat of mail.
2. Strung on a coat of mail, they sparkle in a dramatic gradation of winter tones.
3. A good coat of mail, made by a master armourer, would last its owner a lifetime.
4. He put a copper helmet on his head, after which he clothed him with a coat of mail.
5. With inward calm and joy he breaks, As though a coat of mail, his own life's cause (04).
6. 34 But one man shot his bow at random,* and he struck the king of Israel between the joints of his coat of mail.
7. 33 But one man shot his bow at random,* and he struck the king of Israel between the joints of his coat of mail.
8. He proudly entered the Enchanted Wood on his prancing charger, thingking what a grand picture he must make with his jeweled sword and shining coat of mail.
9. Let not him that bendeth, bend his bow, and let not, him go up that is armed with a coat of mail: spare not her young men, destroy all her army.