comme il faut in English
Use "comme il faut" in a sentence
1. She was very quiet and very comme il faut.
2. It is not comme il faut for a gentleman to be constantly asking for money.
3. Trust me - it's not comme il faut to wear a pink tie to a funeral.
4. Otherwise, this chapter analysis the rational limit of the road traffic security attention obligation, expatiate the comme il faut value choice of humanity, when facing the allowable danger.
5. Everything must be done comme il faut, an expression that applies equally to getting married and getting drunk, stuffing a duck and filling in a form, addressing an envelope and addressing a teacher.