communicate in English
Use "communicate" in a sentence
1. Communicate Effectively
2. effectively communicate with others
3. Communicate—Do Not Irritate!
4. They communicate in sign language.
5. Bees communicate by releasing pheromones.
6. We usually communicate by letter.
7. Unable to communicate with network adapter.
8. I mean, he just can't communicate?
9. 27 They communicate entirely by gesture.
10. 23 We only communicate by email.
11. 21 They communicate in sign language.
12. 11 Animals communicate in various ways.
13. 13 We only communicate by email.
14. 25 The police communicate by radio.
15. Responsible for communicate with tax bureau.
16. 26 We usually communicate by letter.
17. The network access hubs communicate with the server through a network and communicate wirelessly with the endpoint devices.
18. 15 Each SPE can communicate directly with main memory and furthermore, the SPEs can communicate directly with each other.
19. How can you communicate during such times?
20. How can I better communicate my interest?
21. I don't communicate well through a shroud.
22. We attempted to communicate with his captors.
23. I communicate with him regularly by letter.
24. A politician must be able to communicate.
25. Children have to learn to communicate effectively.
26. How do you communicate with the gorilla?
27. I used to communicate with her telepathically.
28. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively.
29. Man could communicate almost instantaneously by telephone.
30. He can communicate with her by telepathy.
31. 20 I used to communicate with her telepathically.
32. I find I just can't communicate with her.
33. Dolphins use sound to communicate with each other.
34. They can communicate even when they strongly disagree.
35. Did you ever meet or communicate with Salinger?
36. You want to let Crowley communicate with Abaddon?
37. When did Jehovah begin to communicate with humans?
38. 28 She and I don't communicate any more.
39. They communicate with each other using sign language.
40. Delphi Supplier Quality will communicate any additional requirements.
41. 19 They successfully communicate their knowledge to others.
42. 13 Candidates must be able to communicate effectively.
43. How can you coax a microbe to communicate?
44. 2 I communicate with him regularly by letter.
45. Fossas communicate using sounds, scents, and visual signals.
46. HIVE used polyphasic-encrypted satellite phones to communicate.
47. 4 Children have to learn to communicate effectively.
48. 3 A politician must be able to communicate.
49. The testis sacs communicate with the seminal vesicles.
50. Can Formalism and Functionalism Communicate with Each Other?