consistency in English
the grading system is to be streamlined to ensure greater consistency
Use "consistency" in a sentence
1. Oxygen consistency gauges
2. Your behaviour lacks consistency.
3. Thickness of consistency; impenetrability.
4. It's got an oily consistency.
5. These accounts show no consistency.
6. 3) The consistency condition is defined and the interrelation between the consistency conditions is investigated.
7. 9 Verify Version ID Consistency...Performs a consistency check on the database replication version numbers.
8. Lack of consistency or homogeneity; adulteration.
9. Consistency and adequacy of resources allocated.
10. Check the subnet masks for consistency.
11. And there's also no consistency.
12. In practice brute consistency breeds believability and it's unflagging consistency that convinces others of personal commitment.
13. 7 Heating the bilayer changes it from a gel - like consistency to a more fluid - like consistency .
14. 13 Verify Database Consistency...Initiates a consistency check for the server which is queued and executed by the server.
15. I think the company values my consistency.
16. Knead the dough to the right consistency.
17. Consistency of performance depends on several factors.
18. The discriminant matrix in this method satisfy the complete consistency, and it need not to do the consistency check .
19. 15 We therefore test for model consistency with a model consistency check and a statistical test for omitted heterogeneity bias.
20. Don't worry - consistency is my middle name.
21. He scores goals with remark-able consistency.
22. We therefore test for model consistency with a model consistency check and a statistical test for omitted heterogeneity bias. Sentencedict.com
23. Internal consistency was evaluated with Cronbach’s alpha coefficient.
24. The internal consistency was tested with Cronbach’s alpha.
25. She loved the creamy consistency of fresh paint.
26. The consistency should be like thick pancake batter.
27. Beat the ingredients together to a creamy consistency.
28. The sauce should have a syrupy consistency.
29. Crumble the soil to the consistency of breadcrumbs.
30. There are checks to ensure consistency between interviewers.
31. She has played with great consistency all season.
32. 18 The discriminant matrix in this method satisfy the complete consistency, and it need not to do the consistency check .
33. Beat the eggs up to a frothy consistency.
34. Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
35. Mix flour and liquid to the right consistency.
36. 28 Add milk to produce a soft dropping consistency.
37. Add cream and reduce to a light sauce consistency.
38. A foolish consistency may be the hobgoblin of little minds, but a wise consistency is often essential to enlarging the mind.
39. The Novikov principle of self-consistency, for example.
40. It should have the consistency of thick soup.
41. Add milk to produce a soft dropping consistency.
42. The chutney should be a thick, pulpy consistency.
43. The mixture should have the consistency of thick cream.
44. He has shown remarkable consistency in his exam results.
45. Internal event: The Knowledge Consistency Checker task has terminated.
46. It's important to show some consistency in your work.
47. 3 The chutney should be a thick, pulpy consistency.
48. The cement should have the consistency of wet sand.
49. There is no longer any consistency in the surface signals.
50. i) Going concern, consistency and accrual are fundamental accounting assumptions