corporation in English
The majority of creditors are large corporations and insurance and reinsurance companies.
Use "corporation" in a sentence
1. Among the income tax, corporation income tax, foreign investment corporation and foreign corporation income tax are of great influence in the development of the corporation .
2. Multibillion-dollar corporation.
3. bao viet corporation.
4. The concepts of benefit corporation and B Corporation are sometimes used interchangeably.
5. This report has a tax planning analysis for the corporation income tax , foreign investment corporation and foreign corporation income tax respectively .
6. Phu Gia Securities Corporation
7. Au Lac Securities Corporation
8. Foreign Corporation: A corporation doing business in a jurisdiction beyond where it was formed.
9. There's the insurance company, could be a corporation and it could be either a non-profit corporation or a for-profit corporation owned by shareholders.
10. The establishing corporation is the corporation rudiment before legal building which is after the register.
11. Corporation or commercial registration certificates.
12. Companies affiliated to NEC Corporation:
13. 24 But screaming in a corporation, even in a corporation as Neanderthalish as Salomon, was counterproductive.
14. This paper analyses the foreign corporation legal person corporation legal person personality and puts forward sugge.
15. This is a multinational corporation.
16. The corporation owns the software.
17. The president disbanded the corporation.
18. It is a close corporation.
19. A foreign nonprofit corporation may become a domestic business corporation if the domestication and conversion is permitted by the organic law of the foreign nonprofit corporation.
20. It has attracted investments from American-based companies Microsoft Corporation, Intel Corporation and Cisco Systems Inc.
21. Red Hat is a software corporation.
22. Teamwork spirit, experience in Multinational Corporation.
23. News Corporation is headquartered in Sydney.
24. Our corporation supply georgette, chiffon etc.
25. Corporation A held more than 5% of the issued shares of Corporation B at all relevant times
26. The optimism of the American corporation.
27. Nokia is a famous transnational corporation.
28. The Dodgers are the nonprofit corporation....
29. Your company is a multinational corporation.
30. The corporation was founded in 200
31. The inflation did the corporation up.
32. 7 The Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation ?
33. The corporation has now gone up.
34. Obviously, a public corporation is different.
35. In January 2000, FDX Corporation changed its name to FedEx Corporation and re-branded all of its subsidiaries.
36. A government-regulated private corporation known as the Communications Satellite Corporation is the U. S. member of Intelsat .
37. FAX Province Postal code Corporation account number
38. They have ties with an American corporation.
39. Virtual corporation and electronic business have appeared.
40. Our corporation is an independent juridical person.
41. Export Development Corporation (EDC) is a Crown corporation that provides export financing and credit insurance on domestic accounts receivable.
42. It's a business plan for a corporation.
43. The corporation divested itself of its subsidiaries.
44. Yes, the main stockholder is ABC Corporation.
45. The turnover achieved by the Fluid Technology Corporation accounted for some . . . % of the aggregate turnover of the ITT Corporation.
46. Three companies were amalgamated into a corporation.
47. Joint-venture companies must pay corporation tax.
48. THAT EVIDENCE COULD BRING DOWN THIS CORPORATION.
49. He has brain-trusted the major corporation.
50. Corporation tax systems fall into different categories.