corpse in English
Use "corpse" in a sentence
1. The Corpse Washer.
2. The murderer dismembered the corpse.
3. The corpse was barely recognizable.
4. It's connected to that octopus's corpse?
5. The corpse has been posted.
6. He is also a corpse bearer.
7. At least the corpse wasn't particularly unpleasant.
8. It was her corpse, without a doubt.
9. But only on a fresh corpse.
10. Bruch still enjoyed this, loved playing corpse.
11. Suicide as street theatre, murder by corpse.
12. You'll be blamed for delivering my corpse.
13. They disinterred a corpse from the grave.
14. They buried the corpse in the churchyard.
15. Brezhnev agreed that the corpse be destroyed.
16. Only photos and videos of the corpse survive.
17. The corpse still lay sheeted on the bed.
18. What she saw was just an unfeeling corpse.
19. Desecrating his memorial is like defiling his corpse!
20. And that's the story Of our Corpse Bride
21. Another wasted corpse in yet another unmarked grave.
22. They saw the corpse sprawled on the steps.
23. They deposited the supposed corpse on the bier.
24. The corpse was preserved from decay by embalming.
25. The corpse is at the bottom of the slope.
26. A genuine corpse appears and you don't notice?
27. He recoiled at the sight of the corpse.
28. 5 They disinterred a corpse from the grave.
29. Let's hope the corpse oil will attract the vampire.
30. 17 The corpse was laid out by the undertaker.
31. 6 The corpse will make almost everyone start back.
32. The corpse was in an advanced stage of decomposition.
33. He blanched at the sight of the mutilated corpse.
34. 17 Another wasted corpse in yet another unmarked grave.
35. He identified the corpse as the criminal hunted after.
36. The stench of a corpse could cover that smell!
37. The flames licked around the wood, around the corpse.
38. He scrabbled in the snow for the rotten corpse.
39. 8 You're the corpse in an English murder mystery.
40. Ashes of the corpse that stands, an unburied death.
41. I'll try to attract the vampire with the corpse oil.
42. The corpse was found by children playing in the woods.
43. Ultimately, the entire corpse was wrapped with clean linen bandages.
44. ♫ I'd be a corpse on the African plain ♫
45. We searched a corpulent corpse and a letter of correspondence.
46. I was ordered to take this corpse to the incinerator.
47. The corpse bearers have taken the bodies to be buried.
48. The corpse was disinterred and re-examined by the coroner.
49. The corpse had been laid out on a marble slab.
50. ... until his corpse, unburied, is carrion for foxes and crows!