corrupt in English
unscrupulous logging companies assisted by corrupt officials
Though one may quibble at some of O'Brien's choices in this free adaptation, she gives force and clarity to a notoriously corrupt text and rescues the ending from tricksy bathos.
there is a continuing fear of firms corrupting politicians in the search for contracts
Use "corrupt" in a sentence
1. Kill corrupt officials.
2. It also tolerated corrupt officials.
3. All of them are corrupt.
4. Evil communications corrupt good manners.
5. A notoriously corrupt one at that.
6. The state apparatus has become corrupt.
7. The official led a corrupt life.
8. And the corrupt priests allowed that!
9. The system is corrupt and unjust.
10. The whole regime is thoroughly corrupt.
11. They posted this organization as corrupt.
12. 9 What will replace corrupt organizations?
13. The corrupt official was publicly disgraced.
14. They were morally degraded and religiously corrupt.
15. A sting to net a corrupt prosecutor.
16. The old corrupt, totalitarian regime was overthrown.
17. Corrupt officials milked the common people dry.
18. The whole system is inefficient and corrupt.
19. She denied participating in any corrupt practices.
20. One corrupt apple corrupts many sound ones.
21. The newspaper alleged the mayor's corrupt practices.
22. Ian Trimmer is corrupt and thoroughly venal.
23. The corrupt official stood in the dock.
24. 24 The official led a corrupt life.
25. But that first Company she started was corrupt.
26. 7 How do corrupt organizations affect us now?
27. The disk will corrupt if it is overloaded.
28. He tried to corrupt the policeman with money.
29. Both companies are under investigation for corrupt practices.
30. The corrupt types include tyranny, oligarchy, and democracy.
31. 1 The old corrupt, totalitarian regime was overthrown.
32. The corrupt officials tried to sidetrack our investigation.
33. Some segments of your hard drive are corrupt.
34. Corrupt government officials were extorting money from him.
35. Both companies are under investigation for corrupt practices.Sentencedict.com
36. 9 The corrupt official stood in the dock.
37. It was decadent and utopian, pure and corrupt.
38. The corrupt official at once detestable and despicable.
39. My project was to corrupt Hadleyburg the Incorruptible.
40. (b) How does Satan attempt to corrupt us?
41. Politicians are usually corrupt people, present company excepted.
42. 18 “Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely.”
43. A corrupt cardinal..... more concerned with perversion than preaching.
44. He has described the government as corrupt and incompetent.
45. He was a weak king surrounded by corrupt advisers.
46. The newspaper article alleges that the mayor is corrupt.
47. 22 Satan loves to corrupt those practicing pure worship.
48. Incompetent and corrupt human rule has brought untold suffering.
49. The coup brought his corrupt regime to an end.
50. The text on the disk seems to be corrupt.