covert in English
covert operations against the dictatorship
I couldn't help but admire the beautifully laid out game crops and newly-planted coverts .
The flight feathers are black, and the upper tail coverts and rump area are cobalt blue.
Use "covert" in a sentence
1. I want my covert ops to remain covert.
2. This whole business of covert action.
3. He was an enthusiast for covert action.
4. But these were not covert intelligence operations.
5. 12 He was an enthusiast for covert action.
6. Religion is often made the covert of crime.
7. Zemo ran EKO Skorpion, a Sokovian covert kill squad.
8. Her Blazing eyes always Betray her covert capricious self.
9. The mechanism of propitiation carries with it covert hostility.
10. Accusations continue of security force involvement in covert assassinations.
11. For one thing, concealment is an important character of covert coverage, so covert coverage is conflict with the ideas of honest, faithfulness, heartiness, sincerity, etc.
12. He stole a covert glance at her across the table.
13. He stole covert glances at her across the table.
14. But there were legal objections to a covert operation.
15. They have been supplying covert military aid to the rebels.
16. Every measure, both overt and covert, is being taken against terrorists.
17. From left to right: alula, primary covert, primary (with an emergination of the inner and a notch of the outerweb), secondary, scapular, secondary covert, tail feather.
18. The CIA has increasingly expanded its role, including covert paramilitary operations.
19. Navy SEAL who died the same day as the covert operation.
20. The government was accused of covert military operations against the regime.
21. Could you talk about your impressive covert role in Infernal Affairs?
22. The State President also made a commitment to review covert funding operations.
23. Some have even resorted to covert means to satisfy their musical tastes.
24. 6 Every measure, both overt and covert, is being taken against terrorists.
25. But the covert groupings have had their undercover work rumbled by loyalists.
26. The need-to-know rule in the covert world normally works admirably.
27. On the surface, nothing proves that Wikileaks is a CIA covert operation.
28. Covert action was deniable; a Pentagon program would not be ( Bob Woodward ).
29. Our com team discovered a covert link between Stanton and Bruce Gluck.
30. The chief investigator resigned, amid allegations of covert and probably illegal operations.
31. The army carried out covert surveillance of the building for several months.
32. 16 They loosed the covert fear that Croft would be watching them.
33. Miller never did find out how to set up a covert operation.
34. Frank had served in London in intelligence, overseeing spies and running covert operations.
35. US covert operations against Cuba continued in 1961 with the unsuccessful Operation Mongoose.
36. The Central Intelligence Agency began using SEALs in covert operations in early 1963.
37. The abuse of residents in the home was confirmed by covert video surveillance.
38. We should learn to fight with enemy in an overt and covert way.
39. But there is one story which, in a cryptic and covert way, does.
40. Controlled studies to date of the effectiveness of covert sensitization offer mixed results.
41. Usually it is covert and can only be diagnosed by specifically measuring blood lipids.
42. 4) We should learn to fight with enemy in an overt and covert way.
43. Now, since I just saved your life, how about letting me see your covert lair?
44. In such a day, wars are usually the overt result of hopelessly confused covert causes.
45. Despite JSOC's lead role in Neptune's Spear the mission officially remained a C.I.A. covert operation.
46. For now, the US tolerates China's covert and overt attempts to discomfit the US.
47. Police shut down the new business, called Kim's, last week after a covert operation.
48. Former covert operative Bryan Mills visits his daughter, Kim, to deliver a birthday gift.
49. Cause is a covert element, and it has an independent position in syntactic structure.
50. 2 But the media are not Rasputin with a covert or overt political agenda.