cow fish in English
Boxfish, also known cowfish , can be found in warm ocean waters, where they linger near the seafloor.
Use "cow fish" in a sentence
1. I saw his brindled cow feeding on fish remnants.
2. I saw his brindled cow feeding on fish remnantsHerman Melville.
3. Mad cow?
4. Cow- puncher
5. Sarcastic cow.
6. Arizona Game and Fish is offering a $ 500 reward for information on a cow elk poaching near Payson about April
7. The mixture includes cow dung, cow urine and jaggery," says Thadani.
8. Get the cow!
9. A few food allergens cover the majority of food-related reactions (cow`s milk, egg, wheat, soy, fish, crustacean, nuts and peanut).
10. He's no cow-puncher.
11. A cow is white.
12. Out by Cow Creek!
13. Remember mad cow disease?
14. Stinking, wizened old cow!
15. Like cow, like calf.
16. And cow crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing as a holy cow."
17. Wow! Holy cow! That's great!
18. The cow is milking heavily.
19. The cow had difficulties calving.
20. She's a silly old cow!
21. The cow slinked its calf.
22. Curst cow has short horns.
23. a cow suckling her calves.
24. I thought, ‘You stupid cow!
25. The farmer lassoed the cow.