cow parsnip in English
Other related plants include celery and cow parsnip , a native plant resembling the giant hogweed.
Use "cow parsnip" in a sentence
1. Fine word butter no parsnip.
2. Serve with parsnip puree and red cabbage.
3. This dish of parsnip tastes strange.
4. Carrots, beets and parsnip should preferably be eaten raw.
5. Serve steaks topped with sauteed mushrooms and Parsnip Fries.
6. Fry the onion, parsnip, carrot, and beetroot for 5 min.
7. 1 Serve steaks topped with sauteed mushrooms and Parsnip Fries.
8. Mad cow?
9. Cow- puncher
10. Sarcastic cow.
11. The puree on the current menu has been switched to parsnip.
12. The mixture includes cow dung, cow urine and jaggery," says Thadani.
13. Get the cow!
14. He's no cow-puncher.
15. A cow is white.
16. Out by Cow Creek!
17. Remember mad cow disease?
18. Stinking, wizened old cow!
19. Parsnip ( Pastinacasativa ) and Fangfeng ( Saposhnikovia divaricata ) belong to two different genera under Umbelliferae.
20. Like cow, like calf.
21. And cow crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing as a holy cow."
22. Season with salt and pepper. Serve steaks topped with sauteed mushrooms and Parsnip Fries.
23. Wow! Holy cow! That's great!
24. The cow is milking heavily.
25. The cow had difficulties calving.