cow pony in English
That old cow pony would head out across the bridge and take him home.
Use "cow pony" in a sentence
1. The Batak pony, also called the Deli pony is a pony breed from Indonesia.
2. What was the Pony Express?
3. Mad cow?
4. The pony swished its tail.
5. Cow- puncher
6. Sarcastic cow.
7. The Kerry Bog Pony is a mountain and moorland breed of pony that originated in Ireland.
8. The Dales pony is one of the United Kingdom's native mountain and moorland pony breeds.
9. It is a piebald pony.
10. The pony nuzzled my hand.
11. When you see the bright green painted pony, you’ll know you’ve arrived at the Freegan Pony restaurant.
12. The mixture includes cow dung, cow urine and jaggery," says Thadani.
13. Get the cow!
14. Three people started a company called the Pony Express. The Pony Express carried mail and news throughout the West.
15. The cart was drawn by a pony.
16. And she's riding the cotton pony.
17. My pony is about done up.
18. Where do you stable your pony?
19. He was brushing the pony down.
20. A small saddle horse or pony.
21. Choose from our embroidered Big Pony or Dual Match Pony at the chest and vintage year at the hem.
22. She trotted her pony around the field.
23. He's no cow-puncher.
24. A cow is white.
25. Out by Cow Creek!