cow pox in English
The process induced cowpox , a mild viral disease that conferred immunity to smallpox.
Use "cow pox" in a sentence
1. An English physician, Edward Jenner, discovered that by inoculating a person with pustules from the pox infection of a cow, smallpox could be prevented.
2. Abiotic Plum Pox, Peach Canker
3. Chicken pox is a contagious disease.
4. Fowl - pox is a highly contagious disease .
5. Sadie might have the chicken pox.
6. Nasolacrimal duct obstruction following chicken pox.
7. His forehead was pitted by chicken pox.
8. Chicken pox is a highly contagious disease.
9. I caught influenza along with the chicken pox.
10. Mad cow?
11. Cow- puncher
12. Sarcastic cow.
13. Looks like your computer has chicken pox.
14. His face was scarred by small - pox.
15. The vaccine is the virus of small pox.
16. 19 Chicken pox is a highly contagious disease.
17. He has just come out of small - pox.
18. The mixture includes cow dung, cow urine and jaggery," says Thadani.
19. Get the cow!
20. What kind of is the chicken pox since dot?
21. He's no cow-puncher.
22. A cow is white.
23. Out by Cow Creek!
24. Remember mad cow disease?
25. Stinking, wizened old cow!