cowardice in English
Use "cowardice" in a sentence
1. She gibed at his cowardice.
2. I admire your cowardice, Officer.
3. She taunted him with cowardice.
4. He distinguished himself in cowardice.
5. His cowardice reflects on his character.
6. Cowardice is not my style.
7. He was disgraced by cowardice.
8. But I'm done with this cowardice.
9. Their caution was misconstrued as cowardice.
10. His girlfriend is disgusted at his cowardice.
11. They wanted to shoot me. For cowardice.
12. Courage, not cowardice, took him there.
13. She despised him for his cowardice.
14. Her family would be appalled at her cowardice.
15. She had lacerated Lord John for his cowardice.
16. He openly accused his opponents of cowardice.
17. Don't taunt him with cowardice [ with being a coward ].
18. Complaints and buck-passing are the confession of cowardice.
19. His cowardice in face of the enemy was contemptible.
20. They taunted him with cowardice / with being a coward.
21. The lieutenant had displayed cowardice in the face of the enemy.
22. 17 His cowardice in face of the enemy was contemptible.
23. It would be an act of cowardice to avoid the debate.
24. Five officers were court-martialled for cowardice or neglect of duty.
25. This budget war reflects inanity, incompetence and cowardice that are sadly inexplicable.
26. " The President's self-serving hypocrisy " is only surpassed by his shameless cowardice. "
27. Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice. Adolf Hitler
28. The terrorist action has been condemned as an act of barbarism and cowardice.
29. Any soldier displaying cowardice in the face of the enemy was shot.
30. He highlighted the case of Harry Farr, who was executed for cowardice in 19
31. It is an act of moral cowardice for a society to neglect its poor.
32. In fact, Roy disdains the cowardice of anyone who plays the easier shot.
33. Does he choose safety and cowardice or does he opt for courage and risk everything?
34. 17 The terrorist action has been condemned as an act of barbarism and cowardice.
35. Cowardice is symbolized in the painting by the white feathers on the soldier's coat.
36. You have to go beyond that, transcend revenge and pique and cruelty and cowardice.
37. The unwilling submissiveness shown by a weaker person is helplessness; it is called cowardice.
38. 13 But the existentialist , when he portrays a coward, shows him as responsible for his cowardice.
39. 10 He highlighted the case of Harry Farr, (www.Sentencedict.com) who was executed for cowardice in 19
40. I guess I have avoided it like the plague, without much wanting to admit my cowardice.
41. You can accuse me of cowardice, but I still wouldn't volunteer to fight in a war.
42. Whether that resulted from political cowardice, lack of persuasiveness or mere oversight does not matter.
43. 11 You have to go beyond that, transcend revenge and pique and cruelty and cowardice.
44. It is the quality of being strong, bold, and valiant —the opposite of timidity or cowardice.
45. A woman's cowardice can be so absolute as cast her into the jaws of her aversion.
46. That was cowardice worthy of franchise forfeiture, because the Broncos were at least a competent team.
47. 15 The recruits rushed into battle so that no one could gibe at them for cowardice.
48. 16 Cowardice and fear have trapped us in the cycle of transmigration for a very long time.
49. A pardon need not imply that a soldier did not desert, or show cowardice, or disobey orders.
50. Cowardice is, in any case, a moral maze: how much courage did it take to be a conscientious objector?