cowered in English
Use "cowered" in a sentence
1. The dog cowered under the table.
2. The naughty dog cowered in a corner.
3. He cowered in the corner, gibbering with terror.
4. The dog cowered when its master beat it.
5. 1 He cowered in the corner, gibbering with terror.
6. Wooden scabbard cowered in leather, has all brass parts.
7. He cowered in the corner(Sentence dictionary), gibbering with terror.
8. Back in the mews, in the deepest shadow, something cowered.
9. They would thus frighten timid ones, but not everyone cowered before them.
10. He cowered away/back as she raised her hand to hit him.
11. 12 The universe cowered once at the name of Megatron ,[www.Sentencedict.com] and it shall do so again!
12. He cowered at demands she delivered from her chaise, getting his attention with the rap of her cane on the floor.
13. Although Sara was a lot calmer, looking positively beatific at times, she still cowered under the bed when Sammy approached.