crack in English
a hairline crack down the middle of the glass
he is a crack shot
Use "crack" in a sentence
1. The crack in the coal seam is divided into two kinds: endogenic crack and exogenous crack.
2. Key words: sealants, emulsified crack sealants, crack sealing, asphalt pavements.
3. Cocaine and crack .
4. Crack the chest.
5. Crack and wings?
6. Therefore , the hair lines different from the hair crack (crack)in substance.
7. I heard the crack.
8. We'll crack this case.
9. He's a crack shot .
10. The surface crack is the most dangerous among crack defects of oil thimble.
11. You'll crack your ribs.
12. Crush, crack, crick, crick.
13. Okay, crack her open
14. According to the causes of crack occurrence and the weather characteristics in the project area, it is key to prevent the cracks such as the plastic crack, dry crack and cold shrinkage crack.
15. A Tough Nut to Crack
16. I am going to crack.
17. Did you smoke crack, Daddy?
18. Watch out for the crack!
19. The crack in Crack Wars is between its hauteur and its need to be hip.
20. You sold it for crack.
21. Bite until your teeth crack.
22. Does not crack a joke.
23. .. what, $ 3, 000 a crack?
24. After I score some crack.
25. Crack house on a airshaft.
26. The coalescence between short cracks leads to crack propagation and the crack path is predominantly transgranular.
27. He'll slip through the tiniest crack.
28. It isn't the crack of doom.
29. The door opened just a crack.
30. The code was difficult to crack.
31. To crack down on tax loopholes.
32. We can crack nuts with nutcrackers.
33. Family problems made him crack up.
34. Crack Addiction —Its Plague of Violence
35. You on the crack again, Perry?
36. 'Fatty'Po says they'll crack the case.
37. You selling lawn furniture and crack?
38. That's a hard nut to crack.
39. Crack isn't even an intravenous drug.
40. They won't have crack. They're winos.
41. Whatever happened she mustn't crack up.
42. This soldier is a crack shot.
43. He is a crack baseball player.
44. That quarter crack is getting worse.
45. There's a crack in this cup.
46. He's a hard nut to crack.
47. " I dono -- peep through the crack.
48. There was an ear-splitting crack.
49. He's a tough nut to crack.
50. The failure forms of cold work roll including contact fatigue crack, spalling, inclusion crack and wear are discussed.