crush in English
a number of youngsters fainted in the crush
Use "crush" in a sentence
1. Crush all hope.
2. Crush, crack, crick, crick.
3. " Approaching crush depth, Captain. "
4. Crush zone remote acceleration sensors
5. It's just a schoolgirl crush .
6. Don't make me crush you.
7. Please crush up a little.
8. Who was your first celebrity crush?
9. He'll crush you with one hand.
10. I couldn't get through the crush.
11. I've been rigging up a crush.
12. And let him crush the defrauder.
13. 27 Crush two cloves of garlic.
14. 21 It's just a schoolgirl crush .
15. Adopt wind, water - cooling effective to control crush temperature, insure the characteristic of the crush materiel.
16. I'm gonna crush you, bad man!
17. Grandpa's about to crush your windpipe.
18. Who was your celebrity crush up?
19. The shots can crush the enemy artillery.
20. This synthetic dress material does not crush.
21. They planned to crush down all opposition.
22. Soon Christ will crush earthly enemies.
23. 23 Huge hammers crush the rocks.
24. Ran apparently has a crush on Ichika.
25. Heat the olive oil, crush the garlic.
26. And crush them and destroy them completely.
27. 28 Does a person crush grain for bread?
28. He could crush mountains, level forests, tame seas!
29. Don't crush this box; there are flowers inside.
30. We must crush illegal audiovisual products more often.
31. To crush together or press into wrinkles; rumple.
32. "K-pop's top girl crush groups in 2016".
33. 18 Some synthetic materials do not crush easily.
34. 10 This synthetic dress material does not crush.
35. Bob has always had a crush on Lucy.
36. He ordered troops to crush down all opposition.
37. Crush them with your exquisite high heels!
38. 20 I couldn't get through the crush.
39. 3 I have a crush on you.
40. Some synthetic materials do not crush easily.
41. Ben has a crush on his music teacher.
42. You bring June back or I'll crush this!
43. I think he has a crush on u.
44. I think somebody's got a little crush on Casey.
45. 9 Don't crush this box; there are flowers inside.
46. Crush or defeat ( sb sth ) as with a steamroller.
47. The government is trying to crush a secessionist movement.
48. 25 I will crush the As·syrʹi·an in my land,
49. Israel, like “a threshing sledge,” will ‘crush the mountains’
50. 5 I think he has a crush on u.