daunt in English
some people are daunted by technology
Use "daunt" in a sentence
1. No threat can daunt us.
2. The difficulty did not daunt him.
3. Danger didn't daunt the hero.
4. Such tactics did not daunt Tom Johnson.
5. Danger did not daunt the hero.
6. But I didn't let that daunt me.
7. All these hardships could not daunt him.
8. As long as we are of one mind, nothing can daunt us.
9. Even a greater natural calamity cannot daunt us.
10. No difficulties in the world can daunt us.
11. Once we master it, no material difficulty can daunt us.
12. Any affairs in the world can't daunt the outstanding Chinese people.
13. The threat of lightning did little to daunt local golfers.
14. I firmly believe that no difficulties will daunt the brave Chinese people!
15. Don't let opposition from those envious of your talents daunt your progress.
16. Frequent imprisonment by various regimes did not daunt the courage of Nawal.
17. Only heroes can quell tigers and leopards. And wild bears never daunt the brave.
18. Unarmed policemen did not daunt him, neither did the cars in the streets.
19. Yhough the prospect of a north wall may daunt new gardeners, it presents few problems.
20. I firmly believe that no difficulty can daunt the valiant Chinese people ( by president Hu ).
21. The book is certainly authoritative but may well daunt the uncommitted reader by its relentlessly hard-nosed factuality.
22. Many families who get into difficulties have been struggling with problems that would daunt the most energetic and resourceful of people.
23. 30 Many families who get into difficulties have been struggling with problems that would daunt the most energetic and resourceful of people.