debauch in English
To his credit, Boswell never sought to downplay his debauches .
Use "debauch" in a sentence
1. "Majesty, " debauch Chinese answers, "A pieceoftableisdiffered only between them.
2. Luxury shall overspread the land, and fornication shall not cease to debauch mankind.Sentence dictionary
3. Luxury shall overspread the land, and fornication shall not cease to debauch mankind.
4. You can hardly expect unquestioning obedience from last night's partner in a debauch.
5. Your lips are soft and sweet. Your debauch is peerless in the world.
6. Printing money would worsen inflation, debauch the currency and bring a balance - of - payments crisis.
7. No one should have the power to debauch the currency and gut the economy as they do.
8. 3 He is a one-man debauch. - See him, the drunkard, his huge shaggy head filled with nonsenses!
9. He is a one-man debauch. - See him, the drunkard, his huge shaggy head filled with nonsenses!
10. The monk who cultivated himself diligently and saw the debauch as harmful , walks like the flames destroying all the bondage.
11. Do you can whatever you like if you are rich enough------to kill to dissipate to debauch...money is the activator of corruption.
12. All the blood and lymph had been drained out of him by an enormous debauch of work, leaving only a frail structure of nerves, bones, and skin.
13. After a long time of debauch, I became to realise I should not live in that way any longer if I didn't want to ruin my self completely.