deities in English
Use "deities" in a sentence
1. 6) On hearing the cry of the Yama deities , the Tusita deities took up the cry.
2. Zeus and Aphrodite were ancient Greek deities.
3. Polytheistic societies encourage the worship of deities.
4. Millions address countless prayers to numberless deities.
5. 25 Zeus and Aphrodite were ancient Greek deities.
6. 4 Zeus and Aphrodite were ancient Greek deities.
7. These two goddesses were considered patron deities of sailors.
8. Food is offered to the deities throughout the day.
9. Deities will have their magical power multiplied after taking the elixir
10. On earth, too, the deities were exceedingly and humanly attractive.
11. (Romans 1:21-23) Grecian deities supposedly conspired against one another.
12. Other deities ruled over abstract concepts; for instance Aphrodite controlled love.
13. Natural deities include those that reside in trees, mountains, or forests.
14. Ares and Aphrodite were the ancient Greek deities of war and love..
15. Thus, they came to be venerated as patron deities of sailors.
16. He is reading a storybook on the deities of ancient Greece.
17. Small breathe out: Without, never mind nevertheless, I go begging deities.
18. In addition, most hunter - gatherer societies today have a panoply of deities.
19. Why does the above science magazine say the ‘deities’ perform this remarkable transformation?
20. Putting deities and demigods aside, investors must also worry about interest-rate risk.
21. Among Indian deities, the unusual-looking guardian is known for its rambunctious nature.
22. The ever-bound deities cannot proffer the experience of eternally ethereal almighty God.
23. 1 Ares and Aphrodite were the ancient Greek deities of war and love..
24. If poisonous defect pericardium, becloud deities is sent weigh disease to fizzle out urgently.
25. Both of these deities were worshiped here as patron divinities of the arts and crafts.
26. In the Cronus and Zeus, Prometheus had adopted the cause of the Olympian deities.
27. Worshiped here were Zeus and Athena Phatrios, the principal deities of the ancestral religious brotherhoods.
28. Temple of Heracles, who was one of the most venerated deities in the ancient Akragas.
29. There were many ways of inducing the deities to reside in the shrines and temples.
30. These zones, or “houses of heaven,” were considered to be the abodes of specific deities.
31. 17 If poisonous defect pericardium, becloud deities is sent weigh disease to fizzle out urgently.
32. Sometimes, such paintings depict not only Buddha but Hindu deities such as Shiva, Ganesha and Surya.
33. Oriental deities were in vogue, and temples were erected in honor of Mithras, Isis, and Osiris.
34. Six Indian-standard silver drachmas were discovered at Ai-Khanoum in 1970, which depict Hindu deities.
35. These “pious” ones are offering sacrifices and burning incense to false deities, which God’s Law condemns.
36. (Genesis 40:20; Mark 6:21) Birthday celebrations were also held in honor of pagan deities.
37. From this temple come the famous statues of Menkaure with his Queen and Menkaure with several deities.
38. The king ordered a grand victory parade dedicated to the island's Hindu deities, Natha, Vishnu and Kataragama.
39. Music is used during bembés, or ceremonies in which drums are beaten to invoke the deities.
40. The Olympian deities themselves no longer dominated public consciousness as they had done for centuries past.
41. In the conflict between Cronus and Jupiter, Prometheus had adopted the cause of the Olympian deities.
42. The other deities were vexed beyond words , but dared attempt no rescue for all her piteous cries.
43. The walls are painted and there are subsidiary shrines for deities like Krishna , Kshetrapala , Narasimha , Sasta , Garuda , etc .
44. 20 The king ordered a grand victory parade dedicated to the island's Hindu deities, Natha, Vishnu and Kataragama.
45. How far the other goddesses in the Minoan pantheon were separate independent deities is very hard to tell.
46. The similarities between Celtic and Teutonic deities are, however, such as to make their cults often indistinguishable.
47. Like the ones from long ago, they are deities that turn on their worshippers and devour them.
48. The similarities between Celtic and Teutonic deities are, however(Sentencedict.com ), such as to make their cults often indistinguishable.
49. Having just arrived in the city, a certain Jewish man seemed to be “a publisher of foreign deities.”
50. And if we allowed there to be a deity or deities, what confidence could we repose in them?