del. in English
Use "del." in a sentence
1. Danzante del destino.
2. Italy Del School (Del Papa) brand olive oil from Umbria, Italy Del Papa for oil, Ltd. was founded in 19 the family brand.
3. Del, for chrissakes, shut up!
4. Del, don't play with me.
5. Head coach: Vicente del Bosque Del Bosque named his 23-man squad on 2 June 2013.
6. "Breve historia del Municipio El Hatillo".
7. Why all the way to Del Rio?
8. Explicaci ? ? n sobre aplicaci ? ? n del Reglamento de Seguridad Industrial en la Visita - Jefe Seguridad Industrial del Campo.
9. From there It'sailed to Tierra del Fuego.
10. Another sister, María del Carmen, died at birth.
11. Arriving in Piazza del Duomo was something incredible.
12. Introducci ? ? n general del Campo XX - Jefe de Campo.
13. Recorrido a las instalaciones del Campo - Jefe de Campo.
14. Mariano Agate (May 19, 1939 in Mazara del Vallo – April 3, 2013 in Mazara del Vallo) was a member of the Sicilian Mafia.
15. It is also the midpoint between the Río Bravo del Norte (Rio Grande) and the then-important mining city of Hidalgo del Parral.
16. You can press the key combination Ctrl-Alt-Del .
17. Del Norte County pesticide storage area near Crescent City.
18. No longer frightened, Del promises to leave Beverly alone.
19. Since then we del all our dreams in hand
20. The Olimpia, the del Prado, and the Cine Mexico.
21. Alternatively you can press the key combination Ctrl+Alt+Del .
22. Tragedy hits a teen James grew up in Wilmington, Del .
23. Alternatively you can press the key combination Ctrl-Alt-Del .
24. The " volontary " contribution of His Excellence, the Marquis Del Basto.
25. No, we got other fish to fry just now, Del.
26. Del Mar is buying extra portable radios for emergency workers.
27. Others like San Benedetto del Tronto are busy fishing ports.
28. Tierra del Fuego is the southernmost tip of South America.
29. "High By The Beach (Explicit): Lana Del Rey" (in Spanish).
30. Me haces el hombre m á s feliz del mundo.
31. Surf froths around Cape Horn in Chile's Tierra del Fuego.
32. His remains were formerly interred in the Cementerio del Norte, Manila.
33. Page 78: The Restoration of the Aaronic Priesthood, by Del Parson.
34. del So, this guy usually pronounced as del, rather than as pointy triangle going downwards or something like that, it's a symbolic notation for an operator.
35. Del Conte found a family willing to give it a try.
36. Les responsabilidades de las dos partes en el marco del Programa.
37. "Los datos más curiosos de la Fiesta del Fútbol - Brasil 1950".
38. The research assistance of Ms. Fatima del Prado is gratefully acknowledged.
39. By the Porta del Popolo or by the streets, your excellencies?
40. GADS now ignores Active Directory conflict (CNF:) and deleted (DEL:) objects.
41. The two representatives were Diego de Albites y Diego del Corral .
42. Uno no tiene que formar parte del coro dominical para entenderlo.
43. 6 Tierra del Fuego is the southernmost tip of South America.
44. Alfio Del Serra has been chosen to carry out the restoration.
45. The exhibits include the striking series of etchings, Cantic del Sol.
46. In 1975, I was serving in the air force (Academia General del Aire) at the military prison in La Manga del Mar Menor in the province of Murcia.
47. In 1912, the Basilica del Santisimo Sacramento was opened to the public.
48. It was Cape Noir, at the western edge of Tierra del Fuego.
49. It was also screened at the Mar del Plata International Film Festival.
50. In 1669–71, the Portuguese built a fort at Colonia del Sacramento.