delaminate in English
delaminating the horn into thin sheets
Use "delaminate" in a sentence
1. And acrylate is of better functions for aluminum powder to delaminate and felt at room temperature.
2. Methods Choosed 1146 business regulator in certain business as samples by randomizing method delaminate and all.
3. We use quadtree in the LOD model, the key is how to delaminate quadtree for intrinsic grid topographic data base.
4. Steel wire can delaminate when the highest content of carbon atom fraction in ferrite of steel wire is over 1%.
5. He gradually hauled in the Midlands before his floor began to delaminate , adding two seconds to his lap times.
6. In terms of the role of interface layer, when the crack propagates from the stiffer side, the interface plastic zone is larger, tends to delaminate .
7. This paper introducest he idea of design for the delamination structure in automation system, and delaminate the system and partition the function of the system according to actual circumstances.
8. The worn layer of Al-Si alloy where only wear debris are going to delaminate is composed of composite layer, deformed layer and undeformed parent material from the surface to the inside.