delano in English
Use "delano" in a sentence
1. That would be Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 19
2. Few people exploited this quality as well as did Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
3. Van Loon participated in Franklin Delano Roosevelt's 1940 presidential campaign.
4. Like the Delano, the Mondrian exudes the air of a modern sophisticate.
5. Theodore and Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Rutherford B. Hayes, and John Fitzgerald Kennedy - were graduates of Harvard.
6. In his own way, Mr Obama is following the path trodden by Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
7. Her executive officer, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Jr., was later awarded the Silver Star for his action in saving the ship.
8. Franklin Delano, the son-in-law of William Astor; and a group of high-ranking military officers.
9. October 19 World War II: Franklin Delano Roosevelt approves US$1 billion in Lend-Lease aid to the Allied nations.
10. World War II : Franklin Delano Roosevelt approves US $ 1 billion in Lend - Lease aid to the Allied nations.
11. When the bonds to finance the project could not be sold, Franklin Delano Roosevelt picked up the unfinished task.
12. In 19 after the Nazis had rolled over much of Europe, Franklin Delano Roosevelt appointed a Republican conservative to be his war secretary.
13. But later this month it will become even more so when Socialist Party candidate Bertrand Delano is elected as mayor.
14. 9 This wealth also enabled Joseph to buy as much political influence from the Franklin Delano Roosevelt administration as he wanted (including the London ambassadorship).
15. One of the vital reasons why Eleanor Roosevelt acquired so much achievement is the marital relationship between her and Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
16. This wealth also enabled Joseph to buy as much political influence from the Franklin Delano Roosevelt administration as he wanted (including the London ambassadorship).
17. Seventy-six years ago, Franklin Delano Roosevelt took to the inaugural dais and reminded a nation that its recent troubles "concern, thank God, only material things."
18. World War II: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American - built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
19. The keel of battleship number 39 was laid on the morning of 16 March 1914 with Assistant Secretary of the Navy Franklin Delano Roosevelt in attendance.
20. A similar result was experienced by both Herbert Hoover and Franklin Delano Roosevelt after they deployed a plethora of government interventions to combat the Great Depression.
21. Franklin Delano Roosevelt, when he hired the famed stock manipulator Joseph P. Kennedy as the first head of the S.E.C., said, "Set a thief to catch a thief."
22. In the ashes of World War II, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's science advisor, Vannevar Bush, wrote "Science: The Endless Frontier, " a report on the state of the nation's research efforts.