delegated in English
Use "delegated" in a sentence
1. (d) where appropriate, a delegated authority;
2. To remove ownership from a delegated owner
3. Jefferson was delegated to the Continental Congress.
4. Control over delegated legislation: The enabling act.
5. I delegated my responsibilities to my deputy.
6. To downgrade a delegated owner to a user
7. He delegated his voting right to his secretary.
8. The tasks that are delegated by the Responsible Authority shall be communicated to and acknowledged by the Delegated Authority
9. He delegated his responsibilities to a deputy.
10. 1) Control over delegated legislation: The enabling act.
11. Unimportant/Urgent quadrant are delegated e.g. interruptions, meetings, activities.
12. Responsibilities had to be delegated in this busy scene.
13. Routine tasks are often delegated to inexperienced young doctors.
14. Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 149/2013 is amended as follows:
15. He delegated his power of attorney to his sister - in - law .
16. I was delegated to find a suitable conference venue.
17. The new manager was delegated to reorganize the department.
18. 1 She delegated the job to one of her minions.
19. This sort of delegated legislation is not only thoroughly objectionable constitutionally.
20. That responsibility was then delegated to bishops and stake presidents.
21. 28 The new manager was delegated to reorganize the department.
22. Mrs White delegated her power of attorney to her nephew.
23. The states delegated some of their rights to the nation.
24. perform tasks entrusted or delegated to it by the Administrative Board
25. — their delegated/nominated representatives, depending on the SYSTEM to be accredited.
26. They have delegated him to represent their city at the convention.
27. Anything of only momentary interest was delegated to broadsheets or handbills.
28. The delegated act specifies the list of lighting parameters and other information:
29. The proposal empowers the Commission to adopt delegated acts to amend fees.
30. 11 They have delegated him to represent their city at the convention.
31. Authority to make financial decisions has been delegated to a special committee.
32. Responsibility of the competent authority for animal health certification and delegated acts
33. Officials have now been delegated to start work on a draft settlement.
34. It shall not affect the validity of any delegated acts already in force.
35. It shall not affect the validity of the delegated acts already in force.
36. However, this responsibility is often delegated to administrative staff or accounts payable clerks.
37. The governing body is charged with managing the school within its delegated budget.
38. Four delegated acts have been adopted since the entry into force of the ITS Directive.
39. • provided sub-delegated managers and human resources advisors access to the necessary values-based training;
40. Objection to a delegated act: Licence for imports of ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin
41. The Commission shall, in drafting delegated acts, seek the advice of the MDCG.
42. Throughout the modern era of administrative regulation, agencies have been delegated sweeping powers.
43. 22 Through contract subcontract and subcontractthe general contractor has delegated responsibility for quality.
44. Bank signatory authority and responsibility is assigned on a personal basis and cannot be delegated.
45. Marcel Bloch was asked to act as delegated administrator of the Minister for Air.
46. delegated authority: the body designated by a Member State under Article # (d) of the basic act
47. 7. The Commission shall be empowered to adopt delegated acts in accordance with Article 94 specifying:
48. The Director and Deputy Director ATIP have full delegated authority for the Access to Information Act.
49. It delegated much of its powers to an executive committee, the Ulsyn Baga Khural (Little Khural).
50. When it is permissible, according to the rubrics, these parts may be delegated to others.