delft in English
The body is hand painted in polychrome enamels in the Bristol delft style and decorated with a figure of a Chinese gentleman beckoning to a distant flock of birds (estimate €1,500 - €2,000).
Use "delft" in a sentence
1. Delft is a blue - and - white ware.
2. He was interred in the Royal Family's tomb in Delft on 15 October.
3. It is fitting that Proust understood Vermeer's proud statement about Delft.
4. The walls are dotted with Delft plates, picturing windmills and willow patterns.
5. He was born in 1632 , the son of a publican in Delft.
6. TU Delft offers international students 40 English - languages Msc Programmes and bachelor programme.
7. The existing railway runs through the center of Delft, cutting the city into two pieces.
8. Visitors have to take a local train to visit Delft; the express trains speed by.
9. Researchers from Delft University of Technology and FOM Foundation (Netherlands) have successfully made and 'tuned' the world's smallest piano wire.
10. Hugo Priemus, Professor and Dean Faculty of Technology , Policy and Management, Delft University of Technology [http://Sentencedict.com], Netherlands.
11. The copyrighted, aerodynamic shape results from computer modelling and extensive research in the wind tunnel of Delft University.
12. From 1988 to 1994, he studied at Delft University of Technology, where he obtained an engineer's degree in aeronautical engineering.
13. Peter the Great was among the many celebrities who flocked to Delft to see the little animalcules for themselves.
14. Well, the University of Delft requires that its PhD students have to submit five statements that they're prepared to defend.
15. * A contract was signed between the Delft University of Technology and the School of International Biodesign and India’s Brun Health (enables the adoption of best practices in labor management for all tiers of healthcare).