demonstrator in English
Social unrest was exploding as anti-war protestors and civil rights demonstrators used the public stage to express their views.
With snow not normally found at this time of year, even in the nearby Peak District, the demonstrators took to trampolines to give a display of their skills.
Use "demonstrator" in a sentence
1. VODER? Voice Operation DEmonstratoR?
2. After the interruption, Wen reproached the demonstrator.
3. The demonstrator will be doing double duty.
4. The demonstrator turned over a police car.
5. 14 The demonstrator turned over a police car.
6. The demonstrator should indicate the degree of this reliability.
7. A tear gas canister fatally wounded one young demonstrator.
8. He works as a demonstrator in anatomy at Wolfson College.
9. Marshals tried to wrestle the demonstrator out of the room.
10. ATD-X is an acronym for "Advanced Technology Demonstrator – X".
11. The demonstrator stand in a solid line with link arms.
12. System form and demonstration method for a demonstrator of grating spectra a represented.
13. Police pull down a demonstrator along the route of the Olympic torch in London.
14. Demonstrator should prepare a checklist on the information provided from the Project leader.
15. With the program cutbacks, the arsenal ship was renamed the maritime fire support demonstrator.
16. A Red Shirt demonstrator taunts Thai soldiers in downtown Bangkok, Thailand on Friday, May 20
17. A demonstrator uses a slingshot against security forces during clashes in Bangkok on May 20
18. Mary and Reggie came in, smiling, and glowing with that special look of the successful demonstrator.
19. Then, this paper introduces the application of COMS in statistical analysis, voice operation demonstrator and phonetic analysis .
20. The catalyst for the demonstrations was the beating to death of a student demonstrator by riot police.
21. There was a special stand in the shop where a demonstrator was showing how the food processor worked.
22. He took the natural sciences tripos in 1877 with first-class honours, and was appointed an assistant demonstrator.
23. She settled on a five-passenger model that Lockheed was using as a demonstrator in the East.
24. He became assistant to the Professor and demonstrator of anatomy, at ￡25 perannum, plus coals for his sitting room.
25. Destined for his father's career he studied at Guy's Hospital where, in 18 he became demonstrator in chemistry.
26. Perhaps not incidentally, a white demonstrator in 1964 joined black people in a Mississippi lunch counter sit-in.
27. 24 Perhaps not incidentally, a white demonstrator in 1964 joined black people in a Mississippi lunch counter sit-in.
28. 19 There was a special stand in the shop where a demonstrator was showing how the food processor worked.
29. " There you are — like a knife through butter,'said the demonstrator as the powered shovel swung back with its load.
30. The newly developed FearNot! demonstrator that comes in three languages combines artificial intelligence and graphics components to educate children against bullying.
31. Another novelty proposed by Alvey is the idea of demonstrator projects which would involve industry and academe in pooling their knowledge.
32. The EU-funded project 'Large 3-shaft demonstrator - Aeroengine intake acoustic liner technology development' (ALTD) is playing an important part in this endeavour.
33. Sea trials of the demonstrator are planned for 2012 using a French Navy frigate and a Boeing, H-6U Unmanned Little Bird rotorcraft.
34. 20 Another novelty proposed by Alvey is the idea of demonstrator projects which would involve industry and academe in pooling their knowledge.
35. These systems include the Airborne Laser, Advanced Tactical Laser, Free Electron Laser, High Energy Laser Technology Demonstrator and Tactical Relay Mirror System.
36. 29 Sea trials of the demonstrator are planned for 2012 using a French Navy frigate and a Boeing, H-6U Unmanned Little Bird rotorcraft.
37. A demonstrator in Asuncion, Paraguay, was struck in the head by a police rubber bullet during a protest in front of the attorney general's office.
38. This article introduces the structures, characters, electrocircuit and color light changing-orientation work principles of author's self-making light demonstrator of DC electromotor principles.
39. Previous EU projects examined ALLEGRO, an experimental GFR demonstrator, and laid the groundwork for its future construction and operation in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland or Slovakia.
40. 9) A demonstrator in Asuncion, Paraguay, was struck in the head by a police rubber bullet during a protest in front of the attorney general's office.
41. EU-funded scientists exploiting in-house aeroelastic design tools have now produced a demonstrator within the context of the project 'Leading edge actuation topology design and demonstration' (LEATOP).
42. A major launch event which will herald active pilot/demonstrator programmes in up to five Member States which will implement national dialogues, each starting with a national event in 2014.
43. The demonstrator had charged that the project was unsafe in the densely populated area, would create thermal pollution in the bay, and had no acceptable means for disposing of its radioactive wasters.
44. 15 The demonstrator had charged that the project was unsafe in the densely populated area, would create thermal pollution in the bay,(www.Sentencedict.com) and had no acceptable means for disposing of its radioactive wasters.
45. With this demonstrator, EADS Military Air Systems will gain practical experience in the interoperability of unmanned systems within ‘Network Centric Operations’ (...) and in autonomous operation interacting with other assets and systems deployed in aerial warfare.
46. Whereas the P-530 was intended as a multi-role aircraft, the P-600 was to be strictly an air-to-air demonstrator, and consequently the cannon moved from the underside of the fuselage, to the upper part.
47. It follows three lines of technological development and includes four major projects: the ASTRID prototype (sodium cooled), the ALLEGRO experimental model (gas cooled), the ALFRED demonstrator (lead cooled) and, as support infrastructure for the latter technology, the MYRRHA fast neutron irradiation facility (lead-bismuth cooled).