demoralize in English
their rejection of the treaty has demoralized the diplomatic community
It is a perceptive account of life in an occupied city, in which victors and vanquished alike are corrupted and demoralized .
Use "demoralize" in a sentence
1. Rumors of impending sanctions can demoralize.
2. Demoralize. Foes suffer - 1 penalty on some actions.
3. Constant criticism is enough to demoralize anybody. Sentencedict.com
4. Frequent gyrations in our national direction demoralize the Foreign Service.
5. First, they demoralize the people who are engaged in the activity.
6. A clear understanding of this dilemma does not demoralize the masses.
7. The soviet Union believes that it can demoralize Western Europe and paralyze us.
8. I'd rather cut my throat than demoralize you on a day like this.
9. 26 The soviet Union believes that it can demoralize Western Europe and paralyze us.
10. So, the idea is to completely demoralize the opponent once you have them down big.
11. Speculation in foreign exchange transactions will gravely corrupt and demoralize the Party conduct and social values.
12. Now, however, to recognize that leadership would be demoralize the people and lose their mass support.
13. The critical parent role is how we find weak spots and can immobilize and demoralize others.
14. Clearly, one of the objectives is to demoralize the enemy troops in any way they can.
15. Systematic rape has been used to terrorize populations, force displacement and demoralize adversaries — as in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
16. That is what happens when you poison your growth through letting others diminish, marginalize and demoralize you from reaching your potential.
17. Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future. Adolf Hitler
18. The goals of terrorism are clear: to spread fear, to weaken the rule of law, to undermine the exercise of our most basic human rights, to demoralize law-abiding citizens and ultimately, to destroy the essential institutions of society