demoralizing in English
their rejection of the treaty has demoralized the diplomatic community
It is a perceptive account of life in an occupied city, in which victors and vanquished alike are corrupted and demoralized .
Use "demoralizing" in a sentence
1. The news is very demoralizing.
2. Persistent disapproval or criticism can be highly demoralizing.
3. Those snipers are demoralizing my people.
4. Lord Henry, you are quite delightful and dreadfully demoralizing.
5. I think it's demoralizing to the people in Japan.
6. There's nothing in the world so demoralizing as money.
7. By and large, it was a losing and demoralizing fight.
8. Rousseau's intellectual influence was on the whole demoralizing.
9. The whole thing, needless to say, is demoralizing.
10. Being out of work for a long time is very demoralizing.
11. Coming here has been the most demoralizing experience of my life.
12. The same is true for demoralizing shout and thunderclap.
13. These practices had a demoralizing effect on UNRRA workers.
14. Piercing Howl - No longer has a prerequisite ( Improved Demoralizing Shout ) .
15. The Eclipse easily achieved its objective of demoralizing enemy troops.
16. S . strategy to deliver a demoralizing initial attack in any war against Iraq.
17. I witnessed for many years its demoralizing influences and its destructiveness to human happiness.
18. Working in a job that is a bad fit can be a demoralizing experience.
19. How marriage ruins a man! It is as demoralizing as cigarettes, and far more expensive.
20. Most Western companies avoid negative criticism because it can be demoralizing and counter - productie.
21. Unfortunately, what we have is constant zero. I think it's demoralizing to the people in Japan.
22. Maybe it has taken the girls this long to fully recover from the demoralizing Arizona road trip.
23. And that is time away from productive, uncomplaining employees, which is demoralizing for them and for you.
24. No other definite line can be drawn between the inestimable liberty of the press and its demoralizing licentiousness .
25. Traveling takes not only time but money, and wasted travel effort is demoralizing and damages the entire research effort.
26. As a result, she is further inclined to suppress her originality and to deny true awareness by finding less demoralizing substitutes.
27. The following discussion, “Firm for Teaching That Accords With Godly Devotion,” exhorted Christians not to look into demoralizing ideas propagated by this world.
28. I'd been through the trauma of losing a house once before and I knew how demoralizing and degrading it is.
29. Persistent pain reduces function and overall quality of life, and is demoralizing and debilitating for the person experiencing pain and for those who care for them.