demos in English
staff members gave a demo of the technology
they've already demoed twelve new songs
Use "demos" in a sentence
1. They serve the demos, democracy.
2. It also provides demos and tools.
3. One of my own demos: Bouncing Mandelbrot Cubes.
4. I absented myself from a couple of demos.
5. I refer to demos of their high end programs.Sentencedict.com
6. Demos have been around as long as computer games.
7. I went on lots of demos as a student.
8. Police stood by to stop any pro-independence demos.
9. Customers can download the demos and try them free of cost.
10. Demos to outsiders, if not an everyday occurrence, were not unusual.
11. My solution to this problem is to prerecord all my demos.
12. You can find demos in many other places on the Net.
13. Openness, transparency and accountability are key building blocks to building a European demos.
14. We made demos, showed technical specifications and explained advantages and benefits for the companies.
15. The name Beneath the Boardwalk originated when the first batch of demos were sent around.
16. A report by the Demos thinktank estimates that 6000 have disappeared from official records.
17. During that time he spends two days recording demos of about 10 new songs.
18. As a result, record companies frequently receive demos tapes suited to a publisher's attention.
19. The demos sold quite well in a record shop in Vienna called "Why not".
20. Police stood by to quell any pro-independence demos, but the day passed quietly.
21. Windows 7 is the operating system of choice for new laptop demos at IDF.
22. 22 Police stood by to quell any pro-independence demos, but the day passed quietly.
23. I will only consider bids with PMs of demos with frontend and backend login info.
24. The extension of & quot ; satellite of mars & quot ; is the set containing only demos and phobos.
25. Demos takes in figures from the business, trades union and academic worlds as well as journalists.
26. And now because live demos are always a bad idea, we're going to try a live demo.
27. In the early demos, plainclothes police arrested a few leaders and water cannon dispersed the crowds.
28. We made demos[Sentence dictionary], showed technical specifications and explained advantages and benefits for the companies.
29. It was not that noticeable in demos, but was an infuriating reality to those who used it.
30. PC Download World - the Internet collection of tested, rated and reviewed freeware, shareware, demos, and trial software.
31. After the band's first three demos, Burn the Priest added vocalist Randall Blythe to its line up.
32. 24 In the early demos, plainclothes police arrested a few leaders and water cannon dispersed the crowds.
33. The socialists, not relishing the sudden loss of their patronage, are much identified with the regular street demos.
34. Demos can be linked together by using the URL function found in the menu "Slide | Insert Slide Action".
35. The discs include several of the newer demos, most of which are available on the Web for free.
36. The best part of the magazine is the wide-ranging review pages of cassette compilations, demos, flexi discs and singles.
37. Bonus Site : ASL Fingerspelling: Test your American Sign Language chops by watching online spelling demos and guessing the word.
38. Video demos show how the company can "insert" Facebook posts and other map information direct into its 3D maps.
39. Many of the best applications come from accomplished programmers who have working product demos but lack gilt-edged Valley Rolodexes.
40. The atmosphere is charged - the camera prowls street demos and violence and impassioned rhetoric spurts from citizens on every corner.
41. All Killer Mobile Software applications come with a free, non-feature limited 14 day demos. Install and see for yourself!
42. View demos from companies such as MTV, Nickelodeon! , Reuters, Sony Pictures, 01 Design, Little Big Ideas, Bluesky North, and more.
43. They were then treated to ten-minute demos by a trained expert of a "new" operating system, allegedly called Mojave.
44. Two demos are illustrated to show those natural relations and confluences between Chinese folk arts and modern commercial art designs.
45. Sony has already begun to debut the Move in small demos, but they plan to make a splash at this year's E
46. While Eckstrom and Bronson both supported Grijalva for board chairman, there was considerable debate over that position among the three Demos.
47. Prior to their 1994 European tour, the band scheduled session time at Robert Lang Studios in Seattle to work on demos.
48. Following the tour, Alice in Chains entered the studio to record demos for its next album, but ended up recording five acoustic songs instead.
49. In The Power of Unreason, a Demos report released last Sunday, we looked at the role of conspiracy theories in extremist groups, violent ideologies and radical doctrine.
50. As far as 3D is concerned, the company has concentrated on reducing cross talk, and the 3D demos showed cross talk to be minimal to non-existent.