demotion in English
too many demotions would weaken morale
Use "demotion" in a sentence
2. Especially given Victoria's demotion.
3. Would it be seen as a demotion?
4. She was upset over her demotion.
5. Unlike Tukhachevsky, it wasn't an obvious demotion.
6. The team now almost certainly faces demotion.
7. He is seeking redress for what he alleges was an unfair demotion.
8. I tried a different tack, beginning with the conscious demotion of sensei.
9. Allow data type demotion ( 32 bit integer to 16 bit integer - loss possible ).
10. Demotion is the final movement that must be considered in organizations.
11. And ten days ago, this stock has just suffered a demotion.
12. He has worn a long face every day since his demotion.
13. Demotion often results in employee dissatisfaction, poor subsequent performance, and eventually, turnover.
14. To be responsible for the awarding, promotion, demotion and cancellation of the customs ranks.
15. The scientist who discovered Eris, Caltech astronomer Mike Brown, thinks Pluto's demotion was the right move.
16. Allow data type demotion ( e . g. 32 bit integer to 16 bit integer ).
17. Jackson seemed surprised. Maybe even stunned. He knew how angry Odom was last year with demotion.
18. Wall Street celebrated the demotion of Jerry Yang on Tuesday, sending Yahoo Inc.'s shares soaring.
19. He was torn apart as health and social security secretary and suffered demotion before resigning.
20. His Bianconeri teammate Jonathan Zebina was also celebrating the rapid comeback following last summer's demotion.
21. A PAC 35 may be required because of a pay action such as a promotion, demotion, etc.
22. They said when they complained about the message, they were threatened with demotion and termination, ostracized and denied promotion.
23. The promotion, demotion and declassification are transacted every half a year. The archiving should be checked and cleared up yearly.
24. From this demotion, the modern age came to feel severed from cosmology as no other culture had ever felt before.
25. The former health secretary brushed aside talk of a demotion by referring to himself as the new Minister for Majorism.
26. The demotion in his rank shall be approved by the same authority that approved the initial conferment of the rank.
27. 16 From this demotion,[Sentencedict.com] the modern age came to feel severed from cosmology as no other culture had ever felt before.
28. I took a demotion at work, which meant the loss of 50 percent of my salary, and began to share in the preaching work again.”
29. In ancient China, the promotion, demotion, rewards and punishment of officials, in different grades, were connected with the result of inspection according to the merit system.
30. As an infantry command, it was a demotion from artillery general—for which the army already had a full quota—and he pleaded poor health to avoid the posting.
31. In ancient China, the promotion, demotion, rewards and punishment of officials, in different grades[http://Sentencedict.com], were connected with the result of inspection according to the merit system.
32. Promotion or demotion of identities of Dong Yong and the Seventh Fairy and introduction of pagoda tree's imagery after the Song Dynasty are directly results of folklore ideal.
33. On 18 June 2014, a Turkish court sentenced him to life imprisonment and demotion of his military rank down to private, from army general, for leading the military coup in 1980, obstructing democracy by deposing the prime minister Süleyman Demirel, abolishing the parliament and the senate and abolishing the constitution.