Use "demurral" in a sentence
1. The bill was passed without any demurral.
2. Second is the danger of abusing the demurral registration.
3. Without a demurral, I`II assume your responses are in the affirmative.
4. The time period for requesting appraisal of a trademark which is approved for registration by the ruling of demurral shall commence on the day when the ruling of demurral is announced.
5. Despite Nunes's demurral, IBM actually is working to create more potable water.
6. Chapter VI "Supervision and Demurral Disposal" is adjusted as Chapter VIII and amended as "Supervision and Punishment".
7. Only when CSRC has no demurral may the securities company publicize the aggregate asset management plan submitted for archival filing.
8. Because of existing demurral on its systematic status, we began to research on its systematic status in 2000.
9. 25 Only when CSRC has no demurral may the securities company publicize the aggregate asset management plan submitted for archival filing.
10. The letter of demurral shall include specific claims, be supported by facts and be accompanied by relevant evidential materials.
11. Whether the fireman have the right of the urgent evasion of the danger in the fire rescue is still demurral in the judicatory practice.
12. Article 20 The service center of credit investigation shall, within 2 workdays as of receiving the corrected information as newly reported by a commercial bank, correct the information with demurral.
13. The system can provide accurate reference for adjusting process parameter, and it is signality in developing high purity variety steel and reducing product quality demurral caused by inclusion.
14. Article 9 In case a person liable for the enterprise's asset loss has any demurral to the disposal suggestion, he may make a written comment, and provide relevant evidentiary materials.