den mother in English
Your best choice would be a teacher, a camp councillor, a den mother or a girl scout troop leader, for example.
Use "den mother" in a sentence
1. Djer fathered Merneith, wife of Djet and mother of Den.
2. Her mother was convinced that London was a den of iniquity.
3. de den, de di
4. Yud-say boom da gasser... den crashing der boss's heyblibber, den banished.
5. Ich werde den Müll wegwerfen.
6. toi di den truong
7. Cubs are weaned at three months, but remain in the birth den for six months before leaving to accompany their mother on hunts.
8. den da new ideas
9. Ban tu dau den?
10. ban den tu dau.
11. Furthermore, den sites could not be distinguished from non-den sites during aerial surveys.
12. thu moi den [thu moi nhan]
13. Father retreated to his den.
14. Sentencedict.com) was Nui Ba Den.
15. 12 " Den us'll walk,'said Mammy sternly.
16. Den suffered terribly from stage fright .
17. " Den us'll walk,'said Mammy sternly.
18. Den he start ta eat kids?
19. may gio em den don anh?
20. Ba Den mountain overlooks Tây Ninh.
21. They made themselves a den in the woods.
22. Beard the lion in his den.
23. Er brach den Weltrekord mit 9 Sekunden
24. The old woman wanted to den up.
25. The snakes den up during the winter.