denatured in English
empty verbalisms and denatured ceremonies
Use "denatured" in a sentence
1. Denatured ethyl alcohol and other denatured spirits; of any strength
2. The denatured toxin is called a toxoid.
3. ADH was denatured terribly in Fe 3 + solution.
4. Carboxymethyl starch is one of the most important denatured starch.
5. Lipoxygenase in defatted soybean meal was denatured by dry heating treatment.
6. Crystal structure of denatured eprs protein, and crystallization method therefor
7. When proteins are denatured, they undergo a change in their tertiary structure.
8. Renaturation of a completely denatured prion to infectious status has not yet been achieved; however, partially denatured prions can be renatured to an infective status under certain artificial conditions.
9. It is the raw material of starch sirup and denatured starch.
10. Once it has been denatured the sulphur acid goes straight into the drains.
11. Surface treatment method for a substrate using denatured urushiol derived from toxicodendron vernicifluum
12. Heat - denatured wheat endosperm prevented the growth of an embryo implanted on it.
13. Use a cotton swab e lightly moistened with cleaning fluid or denatured alcohol.
14. This involves an equilibrium between the native and denatured forms of the protein.
15. This test can also be completed by mixing equal parts honey and methylated spirits (denatured alcohol).
16. DNA that is mainly composed of repetitive sequences. It is denatured genomic DNA are re - annealed.
17. In the United Kingdom it costs the NHS about 3.90 GBP per liter of 99% denatured alcohol.
18. The CPV - dsRNA were denatured and melted into ssRNA with 90 % dimethyl sulfoxide dr 8 M urea.
19. The denaturant shall be reasonable well distributed to ensure that all condemned meat products are denatured.
20. The UV-labelled probe is contacted with denatured nucleic acid from the test sample under hybridizing conditions.
21. 3) The denaturant shall be reasonable well distributed to ensure that all condemned meat products are denatured.
22. 15 This test can also be completed by mixing equal parts honey and methylated spirits (denatured alcohol).
23. A new EP isozyme with higher activity was detected by electrophoresis on polyacrylamide gels denatured hemoglobin.
24. Starches, maltodextrins, pure ethyl alcohols and denatured ethyl alcohols for industrial, pharmaceutical, personal care and food applications
25. 7 A new EP isozyme with higher activity was detected by electrophoresis on polyacrylamide gels denatured hemoglobin.
26. An increased concentration of the common denaturing procedure for completely denatured alcohol, employed in the following Member States:
27. Non-dilute denatured alcohol: one part by volume of methyl alcohol in # parts by volume of ethyl alcohol
28. Dehydroascorbic acid is able to break denatured DNA and to bring about single strand scission for native one.
29. The wholesale cost in the developing world is about US$1.80–9.50 per litre of 70% denatured ethanol.
30. Objective The possibility of peripherin binding protein (PBP) to improve the refolding of denatured luciferase in vitro was investigated.
31. Thereafter, denatured impurities, residual solvent and aggregate generated by the heat treatment are removed from the gamma globulin.
32. He said, Over time, we have denatured the Republic by saddling it with egalitarianism, social levelling, and charity.
33. The possibility of peripherin binding protein (PBP) to improve the refolding of denatured luciferase in vitro was investigated.
34. Stomach acids cause most proteins to become denatured, meaning to lose their 3-dimensional configuration, and thus lose allergenicity.
35. Cold stress could also result in the incrassation in mucous membrane of duodenum, the restorable denatured fat in liver.
36. It was discovered that the target nucleic acids, genomic DNA, for example, need not be denatured for efficient multiple displacement amplification.
37. The method for producing a denatured substance of lactalbumin includes heating a mixture of domestic animal milk and oleic acid.
38. I used solvents such as water, acetone, and denatured alcohol to push the crayon dust around as if it were paint.
39. Denatured and necrotic digestive cells and vacuolation of cytoplasm could be found when exposed to high concentration of dimethoate and triazophos.
40. . . Recovery of alcohol from press residues or other waste material (from carbon dioxide C12F 3/04) . from distillery slops Preparation of denatured alcohol
41. The ability of TFE (40%) to refold acid-denatured HPC to native-state conformation is also supported by intrinsic and ANS fluorescence measurements.
42. The results showed that the refolding efficiency of proteins denatured by GuHCl is the highest, and SDS is the lowest in the three denaturing agents.
43. The application of different levels of propylene glycol alginate(PGA), pectin and denatured starch as the stabilizer blends in stirred yoghurt was studied in this paper.
44. The invention discloses a method and equipment which can mix and emulsify denatured alcohol containing low-content ethanol, or seed oil, or water with petrochemical fuel.
45. Rubbing alcohol or methylated spirits (denatured alcohol) from the drug store or hardware store are ideal to remove ink stains, as long as the stains have not set.
46. But the thing about tryptamines is they cannot be taken orally because they're denatured by an enzyme found naturally in the human gut called monoamine oxidase.
47. Adequate amount of denaturant was added into dehydrated alcohol to produce denatured fuel alcohol, which further blended with gasoline to produce fuel alcoholic gasoline for vehicles.
48. The kinetics of the renaturation and reactivation of glucoamylase denatured by guanidine HCl was determined by means of the UV differential absorbance measurement and fluorescence emission spectra.
49. 2) Adequate amount of denaturant was added into dehydrated alcohol to produce denatured fuel alcohol, which further blended with gasoline to produce fuel alcoholic gasoline for vehicles.
50. 7 Rubbing alcohol or methylated spirits (denatured alcohol) from the drug store or hardware store are ideal to remove ink stains, as long as the stains have not set.