denatures in English
empty verbalisms and denatured ceremonies
Use "denatures" in a sentence
1. The nitrocellulose filters are then placed on wet filter paper containing alkali, which denatures the DNA.
2. 10 The nitrocellulose filters are then placed on wet filter paper containing alkali, which denatures the DNA.
3. They can only be taken orally if taken in conjunction with some other chemical that denatures the MAO.
4. It "denatures" protein molecules, so that their amino-acid chains unfold and digestive enzymes can attack them more easily.
5. The sterilizer takes advantage of high temperature disinfection principle, which destroys cell bioplasm, denatures protein, and concentrates electrolyte to kill microorganisms.
6. The present invention relates to a method which denatures proteins contained in the saliva by suddenly varying a temperature and pH, to thereby purify the saliva.