denaturing in English
empty verbalisms and denatured ceremonies
Use "denaturing" in a sentence
1. Reduced artifact denaturing capillary electrophoresis of nucleic acids
2. Complexes were separated by non-denaturing agarose gel electrophoresis(Sentencedict.com ), dried and autoradiographed.
3. The disaccharide trehalose under stress conditions and the disaccharide could protect the biological moleculars from denaturing.
4. The samples were then fractionated on a 6% denaturing polyacrylamide gel.
5. The cost of the denaturing operation shall be borne by the purchaser.
6. 1 The samples were then fractionated on a 6% denaturing polyacrylamide gel.
7. Reaction mixtures were subjected to electrophoresis through polyacrylamide gel under non-denaturing conditions.
8. Based on denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis, significant Bacteria were Dehalococcoides ethenogenes, Shewanella putrefaciens, and an Acetobacterium species.
9. The amplified DNA fragments are separated by denaturing acrylamide gels and detected by autoradiography.
10. Only chemicals can qualify as denaturing chemicals if their quality is certified with analysis certificates.
11. Camlab has announced a new ready to use system for discontinuous, denaturing polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis of proteins.
12. A process is described for denaturing native double-stranded nucleic acid material into its individual strands in an electrochemical cell.
13. Decontamination solutions and use thereof for denaturing, modifying, degrading, solubilising and removing proteins, nucleic acid molecules and microorganisms
14. Camlab has announced a new ready to use system for discontinuous[sentence dictionary], denaturing polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis of proteins.
15. The invention generally concerns the use of amino acid denaturants for denaturing or separating double standed nucleic acid molecules.
16. Described are methods of reducing the incidence and/or magnitude of artifacts in denaturing nucleic acid capillary electrophoresis (CE).
17. An increased concentration of the common denaturing procedure for completely denatured alcohol, employed in the following Member States:
18. List of products with their Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) registry number authorised for the complete denaturing of alcohol.
19. The results showed that the refolding efficiency of proteins denatured by GuHCl is the highest, and SDS is the lowest in the three denaturing agents.
20. The products of endonuclease digestion were run on 8% non-denaturing polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and detected by silver staining.
21. The amplicons can be separated by polyacrylamide gel, denaturing polyacrylamide gel or agarose gel, and detected by autoradiography , silver or EB staining.
22. 8 It has also been proposed that H pylori ammonia production will lead to mucosal damage by denaturing the protective mucus layer.
23. Objective To investigate the changes of subgingival bacterial communities in periodontal pockets with different depth using denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis (DGGE) analysis.
24. 21 It has also been proposed that H pylori ammonia production will lead to mucosal damage by denaturing the protective mucus layer.
25. Differential thermal analysis was done with skin and cartilage: Denaturing temperature increased by 9–10° Kelvin with increasing age for skin and cartilage.
26. It has also been proposed that H pylori ammonia production will lead to mucosal damage by denaturing the protective mucus layer.
27. 2 Objective To investigate the changes of subgingival bacterial communities in periodontal pockets with different depth using denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis (DGGE) analysis.
28. Methods:1PCR-restriction enzyme digestion and denaturing high-performance liquid chromatography(DHPLC) methods were applied to detect the deletion of the exon 7 and 8 of SMN1 gene.
29. Using MSP, PCR-SSCP and denaturing PAGE gel electrophoresis, we interpret the mutation, deletion and methylation of RUNX3 gene in the level of DNA in gastric carcinoma.
30. And later in biology class, I learned that it's due to a process called denaturing, which is where the proteins will change shape and lose their ability to chemically function.
31. WHEREAS IT APPEARS JUSTIFIED , TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE EXPERIENCE ACQUIRED BY SEVERAL MEMBER STATES ON PATENT BLUE V AND ACID BRILLIANT GREEN , TO LIMIT THE LIST OF COLOURING AGENTS AUTHORIZED UP TO THE PRESENT FOR DENATURING CEREALS AND MANIOC TO THOSE TWO PRODUCTS ;
32. Article 16(2 ) of aforementioned Regulation No 368/77 requires the competent authorities of the Member States to carry out supervision of denaturing . To this end "it shall both verify accounts and provide for on-the-spot supervision ". That provision makes no reference to a chemical analysis .
33. The denaturing agent comprises or consists of A) one or more lactic acid C2-C6 esters, preferably ethyl lactate, n-butyl lactate, isoamyl, lactate and/or n-amyl lacate, and B) one or several benzoic acid C1C4 esters, preferably methyl benzoate and/or ethyl benzoate, as well as C) possibly one or several malonic acid di-C1C4 esters, preferably diethyl malonate and/or dibutyl malonate, and D) possibly one or several dilution agents selected from the group consisting of glycerin, ethylene glycol and 1,2-propylene glycol, preferably 1,2-propylene glycol.