dendriform in English
Use "dendriform" in a sentence
1. There are many structural units on maps, such as dendriform drainage and orthogonal streets.
2. First, the paper summarizes the development and application of architectural bionic structure and dendriform structure in domestic and international.
3. Finally, based on the theory, the paper gives the applied example of dendriform structure in ShenZhen Culture Center.
4. The deformations of dendriform -column by FEM analysis is less than the request in the code for design of steel structures.
5. Proposes a new approach for user modeling and updating based on dendriform vector space model, in order to meet the personalized needs of customers in e-shopping.