dendrimer in English
The nanoparticle system used by Baker's lab is based on dendrimers , star-like synthetic polymers that can carry a vast array of molecules on the ends of their arms.
Use "dendrimer" in a sentence
1. Keywords: carbohydrate, dendrimer, sialic acid, gallic acid, lectin, wheat germ agglutinin, Limaxflavus.
2. Application of maltotriose-coated 4th generation polypropyleneimine dendrimer ppi-g4-ds-mal-iii
3. Application of maltotriose-coated 4th generation polypropyleneimine dendrimer ppi-g4-os-mal-iii
4. Carbosilane dendrimer compounds containing sugar chains in the chemical structure and having verotoxin-neutralizing and antiviral activities.
5. However, dendrimer catalysts are not easily synthesized and rare earth Lewis acid catalysts are easily deliquescence.
6. The properties and application of polyamidoamine ( PAMAM ) dendrimer - based gadolinium agents are reviewed briefly present paper.
7. Dendritic poly ( sodium sulfonate ) ( PSS ) was synthesized from dendrimer with 8 acrylic ester double bonds and bisulfite.
8. Dendrimer - bonded silica gel is effective to separate homologous compounds of alcohol, alkyl - substituted benzene, methacrylic acid esters.
9. Polyamidoamine ( PAMAM) G4. 0 dendrimer was used as additives to nylon 6. The influence of different quantity of PAMAM on the tensile strength, impact property and MFR of nylon 6 were investigated.