dendrite in English
Axons send signals to other cells and dendrites receive them.
Not only were neurons structured with more dendrites , they also ‘fired’ electrical signals more rapidly and sustained their firing for longer periods of time, the study showed.
Use "dendrite" in a sentence
1. Reniform, mammillated, botryoidal, dendrite, hematite.
2. Dendrite-resistant separator for alkaline storage batteries
3. There was thick wall and no dendrite in mechanoreceptor.
4. Soma and dendrite of NOS neurons were similar in each group.
5. 12 Soma and dendrite of NOS neurons were similar in each group.
6. It allows sodium ions into the dendrite, which raises its voltage temporarily.
7. The influence of the disturbing and anisotropy on dendrite growth has been investigated.
8. Crystals in developed dendrite with part orientation have inferior property than the former.
9. A branching , treelike shape or arrangement , as that of the dendrite of a nerve cell.
10. Stimulation of 2 - ARs promotes PFC neuronal development in culture, such as increasing the dendrite lengths.
11. The simulated results of dendrite microstructure and particle distribution are in good agreement with the experimental.
12. In this paper, free dendrite growth behaviors in undercooled melts are simulated using phase field method.
13. The granulation mechanism of undercooled granular grains is owing to the dendrite breaking - up and recrystallization.
14. Such changes influence the dendrite structure of matrix, precipitation, solute segregation, interface reactivity, solidification defects etc.
15. The difference of composition between dendrite and matrix glass depends on the formation temperature and mechanism.
16. An axonal terminal was seen synapsing to both a spine of a perikaryon and a dendrite.
17. The granulation mechanism of undercooled granular grains is owing to the dendrite breaking - up and recrystallization. Sentencedict.com
18. 6 The granulation mechanism of undercooled granular grains is owing to the dendrite breaking - up and recrystallization.
19. The effect of counterpressure casting parameters on secondary dendrite arm spacing ( SDAS ) of A 357 alloy was studied.
20. Furthermore the ENK-positive axon terminals were found to be synapsed with the unlabeled axon endings or dendrite.
21. Pb, Cu, Ag, and C. An increase in temperature resulted in accelerating the deposition process and promoted dendrite formation.
22. 28 In the condition of oil wet, the micro - residual oil exists in block like dendrite - residual oil forms.
23. The results of simulations indicate that the relationship between melt undercooling and box counting dimension of dendrite is close to parabola.
24. The more the increasing of cooling rate or pre-deformation, the more the secondary dendrite arms are easy to coarsen.
25. As the antidromic action potential, the pre-EPSP propagates along the lateral dendrite simply in the manner of electrotonic spread.
26. The more the increase of cooling rate or pre-deformation, the more the secondary dendrite arms are easy to coarsen.
27. 23 The more the increase of cooling rate or pre-deformation, the more the secondary dendrite arms are easy to coarsen.
28. 27 The more the increasing of cooling rate or pre-deformation, the more the secondary dendrite arms are easy to coarsen.
29. The effects of foundry variables and refiners on dendrite structures, micro segregation, inclusion and microporosity of cast superalloy K4169 have been studied.
30. The simulated results show that using the method can not only reveal dendrite morphology and micro-segregation but also represent the recalescence phenomenon.
31. In 8 months, the profile of the Purkinje cell could be found, positive punctate products outlined the main dendrite of the Purkinje cell.
32. In technological conditions of gradient temperature, crystallite growth to higher temperature along direction of minimum lattice parameter, accompanied difficutly with dendrite and lamellar structure.
33. The properties of SL-080 grafted membrane separator and hydrocellulose triacetate (HCTA) membrane separator had been studied as a zinc dendrite growth barrier in secondary cells.
34. In cast iron the relative quantity and the distribution of the eutectic austenite plays a more important role on the mechanical properties than the primary austenite dendrite does.
35. The special character of these cells is the striking arrangement of their nerve filament [axon], which arises from the cell body but also very often from any thick, protoplasmic expansion [dendrite].
36. When the B content is 0.05%, the coarse dendrite is found in cast structure of alloy, When B content is up to 0.1%, dendrites grow further and secondary dendrites appear.
37. The Cu-Co alloy dendrite electrode according to the present invention may exhibit excellent catalytic activity for glucose oxidation and hydrogen peroxide reduction, and thus can be valuably used as an electrode for a biosensor capable of detecting glucose or hydrogen peroxide at low concentrations.