deneb in English
Use "deneb" in a sentence
1. Second, is you measure the altitude of Deneb.
2. Altair is not as bright as Vega and Deneb.
3. Deneb is northernmost star in the Summer Triangle.
4. Altair is as bright as Vega and Deneb.
5. And an outstretched hard more or less fills the gap between Vega and Deneb.
6. Three stars cross the body near Deneb to form what is known as the Northern Cross.
7. Vega , the brightest Summer Triangle star, shines to the west ( or right ) of Deneb.
8. The nebula is nearly 50 light-years in diameter, and may owe much of its illumination to Deneb.
9. Look for a small nebular patch north-east of bright star Deneb in the constellation of Cygnus .
10. The moon and Jupiter pair up near the star Deneb Algedi in the eastern part of the constellation Capricornus.
11. To the east of Fomalhaut is another huge dim constellation, Cetus the Whale, with the only other brightish star in the area, Deneb Kaitos, which means the tail of the whale.
12. In the Chinese love story of Qi Xi, Deneb marks the magpie bridge across the Milky Way, which allows the separated lovers Niu Lang (Altair) and Zhi Nü (Vega) to be reunited on one special night of the year in late summer.