denied in English
they deny any responsibility for the tragedy
Use "denied" in a sentence
1. Access denied to path
2. He denied the imputation.
3. He flatly denied it.
4. Jackson vehemently denied the allegations.
5. Yeah, her claim's been denied.
6. He denied being a racist.
7. The accusation was vigorously denied.
8. She denied the accusation completely.
9. He furiously denied being racist.
10. That cannot be denied.9
11. The charge was vehemently denied.
12. The rumour was hotly denied.
13. He energetically denied the charge.
14. He denied with bland effrontery.
15. The hummocks denied any sure footing.
16. Weimar denied allegations of financial mismanagement.
17. McKinney, 46, has denied the allegations.
18. The bankruptcy court denied the request.
19. More specifically, why you denied it.
20. 2 She stoutly denied the rumours.
21. Many scientists flatly denied the possibility.
22. 16 The rumour was hotly denied.
23. Pickens has denied the bribery accusations.
24. White House aides denied the report.
25. Access was denied while attempting to %
26. Therefore, adoption requests were strictly denied.
27. More specifically, why you denied it
28. They've all denied manslaughter and arson.
29. 16 He stoutly denied his guilt.
30. Bell denied being drunk and disorderly .
31. It's something I have consistently denied.
32. The rumor has been hotly denied.
33. Can be nephritis denied become nephrosis?
34. The local health authority denied negligence.
35. Samson said Becker denied any wrongdoing.
36. Jennings denied complicity in the murder.
37. The Senator denied making the remark .
38. All three men have denied assault.
39. I recollect that you denied it.
40. The allegations were all flatly denied.
41. Le Carre repeatedly denied the claim.
42. President Clinton denied any dishonorable actions.
43. The party was denied legal status.
44. He denied complicity in the murder.
45. Access was denied to the specified resource, %
46. Her worldly success can hardly be denied.
47. The minister has strenuously denied these allegations.
48. The government has consistently denied using napalm.
49. Chang denied all knowledge of the deal.
50. Allison and his crew denied the allegations.